Spiderman Homecoming

Ted Nolan <tednolan>

Jul 8, 2017, 1:03:34 AM7/8/17
Definitely the funniest Spiderman movie yet, and also the best: Only
the first Rami movie comes close. At one point, absolutely the worst
thing that could happen to Peter does, and it's so perfect you don't
know whether to cringe, laugh or both at the same time. There's
also a perfect closing half line.

You wouldn't think "The Vulture" would work in a movie, but Keaton is
pitch perfect, and even wears an avaitor's jacket that works on its own
while suggesting the comic book feathers.

Recommended!
--
------
columbiaclosings.com

The Starmaker

Jul 9, 2017, 1:54:12 PM7/9/17
did you downloaded it already????

Obveeus

Nov 5, 2017, 8:17:52 AM11/5/17

On 7/8/2017 1:03 AM, Ted Nolan <tednolan> wrote:
> Definitely the funniest Spiderman movie yet, and also the best: Only
> the first Rami movie comes close. At one point, absolutely the worst
> thing that could happen to Peter does, and it's so perfect you don't
> know whether to cringe, laugh or both at the same time. There's
> also a perfect closing half line.
>
> You wouldn't think "The Vulture" would work in a movie, but Keaton is
> pitch perfect, and even wears an avaitor's jacket that works on its own
> while suggesting the comic book feathers.
>
> Recommended!

Not recommended by me. Keaton was the only great thing in this film.
The 'humor' is just annoying and hard to sit through and the female
characters got no development at all. I also didn't like the
indestructable/allpowerful version of SPIDER-MAN being put forth here.