What happened to Mike Gentry?

Cutler Sheridan

Mar 5, 2015, 6:37:46 PM3/5/15
It doesn't seem like he still writes IF--does anyone know if this is true/why? I know he used to be semi-active on this forum. Anchorhead remains the best IF I've ever played and it's sad that he's just kind of disappeared, I can't find any information about him at all from the last few years.

namekuseijin

Mar 5, 2015, 9:57:53 PM3/5/15
Last I heard he worked for TextFyre and wrote "Jack Toresal and The Secret Letter" and "The Shadow in the Catedral", both IF works too.

Newsgroups has faded, people don't hang around anymore. You'll have more chances on twitter, g+ or the intfiction web forum, as long as you only cheer and don't go against the nazi moderators. There's always ifcomp, ifdb and ifarchive to watch latest news.

Ricardo Malafaia

Mar 9, 2015, 6:45:05 PM3/9/15
Actually, "The Shadow in the Catedral" was written by Ian Finley and Jon Ingold.