celebration kardashians

west...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2016, 5:18:36 PM12/21/16
We are seated at a Thai restruant in the valley. Enter Greg, Ashley, Kanye West,Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner

Greg: Wow Kylie I heard that you graduated from high school.

Kylie: Yep. I got my diploma.

Kanye: All those hours of book reports, reading History, eh?

Kendall: Now, I see you've bought a place in Calabasas.

Kylie: Yes, I like to keep to myself.

Kendall: That's fine.

Kanye West: Kylie, do you think you can baby sit for North, and the other little one?

Kylie: I'll look into it. Maybe we can goto the mall together.

Ashley: Yeah, we could share our faith there.

Greg: So was working with Ella O Connor a new experience?

Kanye: Yeah, she's full of ideas.

Waiter: Can I take your order for tonight?

Kendall: I'll have the thai chicken with rice

Greg: I'll have that too

Ashley: I'll have that also

Kanye: I'll have broccoli with beef

Kylie: I'll have the thai chicken with rice.

Kanye: We're celebrating Kylie's graduation from high school.