kardashians writein

west...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2015, 1:31:03 PM1/21/15
Report not abuse
Greg approaches the Kardashian's house in Calabasas with Ashley Sky.

Greg: Do you think these people are going to want to goto church in the Valley or in West Los Angeles?

Ashley: I mean who are these people anyway they keep taking pictures with me.

Greg: Is this the house?

Ashley: Yes.

Greg: I wonder if the Spirit will return to us.

Greg knocks on the door.

Kylie Jenner answers.

Kylie: I hear you were that person on Facebook who replied to my advertisements.

Greg: I wanted to invite you to church.

Kylie: I won't go until Google develops a car that takes me to church.

Greg: Ok, we'll see. They meet at the Olympic Collection on Sundays at 10 am.

Ashley: Thanks for stopping by. I think I met those people once. Let's goto Marie Callendars.

Kanye West: Hey can I give you a ride there?

Greg: No we'll just get there by bus.

Kanye West: Let me see if you could have dinner here.

Greg: Do you like psalm 150. Do you have a keyboard here?