SNORK - AN ADVENTURE, a non ZORK INTERACTIVE FICTION : P

matte...@gmail.com

May 2, 2017, 12:28:19 PM5/2/17
Hello there,
i'm new to this group. I 'm an Hobbist Programmer and i want to share with you my work.
It's an Apple IIs Interactive Fiction. You can play it in you favourite Apple II emulator like this
one: https://github.com/AppleWin/AppleWin/releases

You are a little strong being, your planet was destroied.... i let you go forward with the story by playing the game.

Here the link to download the .dsk disk image: https://mega.nz/#!XtYS2bLJ!GMAKoYsTNSbm6e9aFxZxsiNkmTyup4qftgAQKUgICrw

To play directly on the web this is the link:

https://archive.org/details/SNORK

i hope you enjoy my new oldies adventure!

Matteo Trevisan