The Bane of Life: [m2] Investigator mode

oxtail

Feb 10, 2016, 12:14:41 PM2/10/16
The Bane of Life: [m2] Investigator mode

[This would be the regular mode of mystery novels. But I want my game to
be much more inclusive and possibly a little more comprehensive.
Depending on the taste of players, it can even become a journey into the
unknown, like the hidden causes of depression, addiction, denial,
indifference, etc.]

I seem to suffer a lot needlessly and want to figure out why. Have I been
victimized? Is it all my faults? Questions and questions; I need to take
stock of what I already know and figure out the way to proceed:

[m2a] I know all relevant facts including who, how, why.
[m2b] I have some idea how to get all relevant facts.
[m2c] I just know what happened to the victim.
[m2d] I'm not even sure what happened.
[m2e] I'm not even interested in figuring out what happened.

{:-])))

Feb 10, 2016, 4:27:35 PM2/10/16
Reading a meditation recently,
mention was made about saying how
what happened to others is always different.

Such a mode may lead to alienation.

If what happened to you is always different,
eventually you might find yourself stranded.

A way to proceed,
if the goal is to get beyond various feelings,
can be to see how one is not alone.

How there are others, similar,
if not idential, to you in your state.

Alienated states can be as bad as nation states
of mind for one to be found trapped inside of.

Cosmic states tend to be more universal,
yet even those are not without their dualities.

As a mystery, life begins.

It emerges from rock and begins to replicate.

To think it is other than rock can be thought.

Is it life's fault it crawled out from under a rock?

The player decides what is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambit

The opening gambit.