Help with last points in Savoir-Faire

Audiart

Feb 21, 2017, 11:09:50 PM2/21/17
I have tried forever to get the last two points in Savoir-Faire. I read the full points list, and the part I am missing is "2 for snooping in the Count's papers." I have read and re-read every piece of paper in the game. I also read the Invisiclues and the walkthrough, and I cannot find any mention of reading the Count's papers. Can someone please explain how to find the papers. Thank you so much.