Twinge - (Facebook Messenger/iOS/Android)

sko...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2017, 2:27:31 AM9/22/17
We have just released our new *choose your own adventure* mobile game for iOS and Android. We are absolutely in love with this old school type of gaming and we would like to present you our new interactive thriller story.

If you haven't experience any *choose your own adventure* game before, we have prepared [Facebook Messenger bot](https://m.me/1813086932260432) where you can experience interactive stories for free [here](https://m.me/1813086932260432).

Download links for Twinge:

* **iOS**: [Apple App Store](https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/twinge-interactive-thriller-story/id1128388509?l=cs&ls=1&mt=8)

* **Android**: [Google Play](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=twinpetes.sro.twinge&hl=cs)