experiment

west...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2015, 11:57:17 PM3/21/15
Kylie: I am taking my clothes off here partially but not really
Greg: this internet fiction is it real or is it reality? It seems you are
really unique in your look.
Kylie: Do you want to see more?
Greg: No
Kylie: What do you think of Pale?
Greg: I'm confused I think she's Ok that's you, I wonder how we find God's power in our together but seperate states.
Kylie: What's the theory of actuality?
Greg: It does ask questions it happens maybe someday if I'm around, don't you hate being on auto?
Kylie: It's like that again
Greg: round and round we go
Kylie: where we find God, God knows.
Greg: What is going on with Ella
Kylie: What
Greg: I heard something about Novia is that me and you? Am I your novio?