I7: open external url in glulx/quixe?

wileyw...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2015, 6:11:36 PM1/6/15
I know that hyperlinking is possible in glulx, but is there a way to get a segment of output text hyperlinked to open a url in the browser? I'm using quixe as my interpreter.

Thanks in advance!

Dannii

Jan 22, 2015, 8:05:06 AM1/22/15
It's not possible within the VM, but it would be possible to set up a second program to watch for the VM to create data files, and then perform some custom JS after that. That is how "This is a Real Thing that Happened" works: http://cvaneseltine.itch.io/realthing You could ask the authors for more info.

Hopefully soon Vorple will support Quixe to allow this much more easily.