need help. Things that start with the letter N at WDW

Lisa Cubbon

May 11, 2010, 5:18:51 PM5/11/10
One of the photo projects we were working on at WDW last week involves
finding things that start with the letters in DISNEY. We only found two
things that start with the letter N; Norway and No strollers (and that
started with Please...)

So any ideas? We looked at attractions, gift shops, restaurants, quick
service/counter service places.. Resorts, resort restaurants, DTD, etc.

Any suggestions welcome.

Lisa (and Andy who does the photo shopping work)

Mommynator

May 11, 2010, 5:36:37 PM5/11/10
How about Nemo?

Darrell Jefress

May 11, 2010, 5:36:49 PM5/11/10
I don't know how long before the logos begin to appear on property, but
'Summer Nightastic' should give you something to work with.

"Lisa Cubbon" <cub...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Caren

May 11, 2010, 6:11:25 PM5/11/10

Narcoossee's and Nine Dragons.

--
Caren
TDC Queen of Adventureland

Mike Tuchman

May 11, 2010, 6:16:48 PM5/11/10
On Tue, 11 May 2010 17:18:51 -0400, Lisa Cubbon <cub...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

Nine Dragons Restaurant (China)
Narcoossee's (Grand Floridian)
Neverland Club (Polynesian)

mike at tuchman dot org

Disney Wizard the Fantasmic!

May 11, 2010, 6:31:10 PM5/11/10
Did we find Nemo?

Lisa Cubbon wrote:

--
All ladders in the Temple of the Forbidden Eye have thirteen steps.
There are thirteen steps to the gallows, firing squad or any execution.

'Tis better to learn by mistakes of others,
erroneous examples as provided,
than to learn by mistakes made for oneself.
A bakers dozen out of 12 Wizards agree: "And far less painful." --(o=8> Wiz.

All larders in the Temple of the Forbidden Eye rung a bakers dozen true.
There are thirteen steps to the tallows, firing square or salivation.
The first step is dental... Don't be bamboo skewered:
Secrets of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye revealed!
Indiana Jones(tm) Discovers The Jewel of Power!
visit --(o=8> http://disneywizard.com/ <8=o)-- visit

Lisa Cubbon

May 11, 2010, 6:45:43 PM5/11/10
Mommynator wrote:
> How about Nemo?

Excellent!!! We had not thought of that one!

Lisa Cubbon

May 11, 2010, 6:46:23 PM5/11/10
Darrell Jefress wrote:
> I don't know how long before the logos begin to appear on property, but
> 'Summer Nightastic' should give you something to work with.

OK, that's something we might be able to work with... Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa Cubbon

May 11, 2010, 6:47:01 PM5/11/10

Perfect! Wow, you guys are such a great help.

Lisa

Lisa Cubbon

May 11, 2010, 6:47:51 PM5/11/10

That's great. Thanks, Caren.

Lisa

Bob Me.

May 11, 2010, 9:15:30 PM5/11/10
"Mike Tuchman" <s...@signature.com> wrote in message

A little bit of a stretch but "la Nouba"

--
Bob Me.

Please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantenganse alejado de las
puertas
To reply to me via email, remove the "spam_and_eggs." from my email address.

Keane

May 12, 2010, 5:22:18 AM5/12/10
wrote:

>One of the photo projects we were working on at WDW last week involves

Nest Nack

Nickey's Nilharmagic

Noy Nory Nidway Nania

Nit's Nuff noo nee na nug

Anything else I can do for you?

Neane
--
When stars are born, They possess a gift or two,
One of them is this, They have the power to make a wish come true...

Lisa Cubbon

May 12, 2010, 7:51:55 AM5/12/10
Bob Me. wrote:
> "Mike Tuchman" <s...@signature.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 11 May 2010 17:18:51 -0400, Lisa Cubbon <cub...@bellsouth.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> One of the photo projects we were working on at WDW last week involves
>>> finding things that start with the letters in DISNEY. We only found two
>>> things that start with the letter N; Norway and No strollers (and that
>>> started with Please...)
>>>
>>> So any ideas? We looked at attractions, gift shops, restaurants, quick
>>> service/counter service places.. Resorts, resort restaurants, DTD, etc.
>>>
>>> Any suggestions welcome.
>>>
>>> Lisa (and Andy who does the photo shopping work)
>> Nine Dragons Restaurant (China)
>> Narcoossee's (Grand Floridian)
>> Neverland Club (Polynesian)
>>
>> mike at tuchman dot org
>
> A little bit of a stretch but "la Nouba"

That's not too much of a stretch. Thanks Lisa

Lisa Cubbon

May 12, 2010, 7:55:21 AM5/12/10
Keane wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2010 17:18:51 -0400, Lisa Cubbon <cub...@bellsouth.net>
> wrote:
>
>> One of the photo projects we were working on at WDW last week involves
>> finding things that start with the letters in DISNEY. We only found two
>> things that start with the letter N; Norway and No strollers (and that
>> started with Please...)
>>
>> So any ideas? We looked at attractions, gift shops, restaurants, quick
>> service/counter service places.. Resorts, resort restaurants, DTD, etc.
>>
>> Any suggestions welcome.
>>
>> Lisa (and Andy who does the photo shopping work)
>
> Nest Nack
>
> Nickey's Nilharmagic
>
> Noy Nory Nidway Nania
>
> Nit's Nuff noo nee na nug
>
> Anything else I can do for you?
>
> Neane
Kno, I think that about does it!

Lisa

Paul Lalli

May 12, 2010, 8:06:39 AM5/12/10
On May 11, 5:18 pm, Lisa Cubbon <cub...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> One of the photo projects we were working on at WDW last week involves
> finding things that start with the letters in DISNEY. We only found two
> things that start with the letter N; Norway and No strollers (and that
> started with Please...)
>
> So any ideas?  We looked at attractions, gift shops, restaurants, quick
> service/counter service places.. Resorts, resort restaurants, DTD, etc.
>
> Any suggestions welcome.

When AK was first promoted, Disney called it "Nahtazoo" (Not a zoo).
You might still be able to find a sign somewhere with that phrase on
it.

Shrunken *Ned*'s Junior Jungle boats?

Nova Era, one of the musical acts at DTD (http://www.novaeramusic.com/
home.html)

New York street at DHS

Journey into Narnia?

Night of Joy

Paul Lalli

Elizabeth

May 12, 2010, 8:55:20 AM5/12/10

Narcooses?

Lisa Cubbon

May 12, 2010, 10:22:41 AM5/12/10

thanks, Paul. Great ideas. Lisa

> Paul Lalli

Lisa Cubbon

May 12, 2010, 10:33:01 AM5/12/10
Got it. Thanks! Lisa

Mommynator

May 12, 2010, 9:45:49 PM5/12/10
And there's Nala, too.

Angie in Texas

LisaB

May 12, 2010, 11:16:24 PM5/12/10
Lisa Cubbon wrote:
> One of the photo projects we were working on at WDW last week involves
> finding things that start with the letters in DISNEY. We only found two
> things that start with the letter N; Norway and No strollers (and that
> started with Please...)
>
> So any ideas? We looked at attractions, gift shops, restaurants, quick
> service/counter service places.. Resorts, resort restaurants, DTD, etc.
>
> Any suggestions welcome.

Naked Mole Rats.

--
Lisa
TDC Ping, Royal Heroine Warrior

Ginny Favers

May 13, 2010, 6:25:04 AM5/13/10
On 5/12/2010 11:16 PM, LisaB wrote:
> Lisa Cubbon wrote:
>> One of the photo projects we were working on at WDW last week involves
>> finding things that start with the letters in DISNEY. We only found
>> two things that start with the letter N; Norway and No strollers (and
>> that started with Please...)
>>
>> So any ideas? We looked at attractions, gift shops, restaurants, quick
>> service/counter service places.. Resorts, resort restaurants, DTD, etc.
>>
>> Any suggestions welcome.
>
> Naked Mole Rats.

Now that's the best one yet. I love the little naked mole rats.

~Amanda

Lisa Cubbon

May 13, 2010, 7:56:46 AM5/13/10
Ah yes.. Lovely Nala! Simba's girlfriend. Thanks.

Lisa Cubbon

May 13, 2010, 7:57:38 AM5/13/10
LisaB wrote:
> Lisa Cubbon wrote:
>> One of the photo projects we were working on at WDW last week involves
>> finding things that start with the letters in DISNEY. We only found
>> two things that start with the letter N; Norway and No strollers (and
>> that started with Please...)
>>
>> So any ideas? We looked at attractions, gift shops, restaurants,
>> quick service/counter service places.. Resorts, resort restaurants,
>> DTD, etc.
>>
>> Any suggestions welcome.
>
> Naked Mole Rats.

Indeed. Had not thought of that one. Lisa

Lisa Cubbon

May 13, 2010, 8:00:30 AM5/13/10
We didn't get to Animal Kingdom or DHS for our project so in November,
these get photographed.

Lisa

Rudeney

May 13, 2010, 9:39:28 PM5/13/10

Norway

--

- RODNEY

Next WDW Vacation?
Who knows!

Need to know more about RADP (rec.arts.disney.parks)?

http://www.radp.org
http://allears.net/btp/radp_bk.htm
http://allears.net/tp/abrev.htm

Are you still accessing RADP via Google? Why?
Get instructions on how to access to the "real"
RADP Usenet Group here:

http://meets.radp.org/usenet.htm

Lisa Cubbon

May 14, 2010, 1:07:40 PM5/14/10
Rudeney wrote:
> Lisa Cubbon wrote:
>> One of the photo projects we were working on at WDW last week involves
>> finding things that start with the letters in DISNEY. We only found
>> two things that start with the letter N; Norway and No strollers (and
>> that started with Please...)
>>
>> So any ideas? We looked at attractions, gift shops, restaurants,
>> quick service/counter service places.. Resorts, resort restaurants,
>> DTD, etc.
>>
>> Any suggestions welcome.
>>
>> Lisa (and Andy who does the photo shopping work)
>

> Norway

Got that one but there is NO sign outside of the Norway pavilion that
says Norway. That was interesting.

Lisa

Greg K.

May 16, 2010, 4:16:21 PM5/16/10
Nile. The river Nile section in the Jungle Cruise?
Greg

On Tue, 11 May 2010 17:18:51 -0400, Lisa Cubbon <cub...@bellsouth.net>

Lisa Cubbon

May 16, 2010, 7:37:47 PM5/16/10
Greg K. wrote:
> Nile. The river Nile section in the Jungle Cruise?
That's a great one! Thanks. Lisa