FS:DISNEY laserdiscs-Here!-

LouisGlez

Apr 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/29/97

LOUIS GONZALEZ
P.O. BOX 46702
LOS ANGELES, CA 90046

E-MAIL: Loui...@aol.com

*Please notice my address changed to a PO Box for security reasons. If
you have mailed me at my home address thats fine. Please use the above
address for all future mail.

All LASERS are new, and never played before.
All LASERS are in NTSC format -not pal/secam(international formats)

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
E-mail me to hold an item and don't send payment until I reply and hold
the item(s) for you. On a piece of paper list the number of the item,
description,and price. Add up the total including postage:

*$5.00 in the U.S.

*$10 international
No matter how big or small your order,postage is a one time fee (per
order processing).I will ship orders certified or registered mail. It
takes me about a week to fill your order. I will accept money orders or
cash(please register)made out to Louis Gonzalez.
I am trustworthy and promise you that all these Disney collectables are
in great demand and hold investment values. Please e-mail for questions.
Just a tip: If you live in the US, for fastest processing, send Postal
Office money order.

LASERDISCS
L-01. The little mermaid CLV $200
L-02. Peter pan CAV $200
L-03. Peter pan CLV $200
L-04. Bambi CLV (original release) $100
L-05. Bambi CAV (original release)$100
L-06. The jungle book CAV $200
L-07. The jungle book CLV $200
L-08. The rescuers down under CAV $100
L-09. The rescuers down under CLV $100
L-10. The nighmare before christmas Letterbox CLV $30
L-12. The rescuers CLV $50
L-13. The great mouse detective CLV $50
L-14. Pinocchio (original 80's) CAV $75
L-15. Pinocchio (90's) CLV $40
L-16. The many adv. of W.Pooh(80's original rare!) CLV $75
L-17. Who frammed Roger Rabbit CLV $30

L-20. Robin Hood CAV $50
L-21. Mary Poppins CLV $50

L-22. Fantasia CAV boxed set $100

Keyser Soze

Apr 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/30/97

In article <19970429202...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,

loui...@aol.com (LouisGlez) wrote:
>LASERDISCS
> L-01. The little mermaid CLV $200
> L-02. Peter pan CAV $200
> L-03. Peter pan CLV $200
> L-04. Bambi CLV (original release) $100
> L-05. Bambi CAV (original release)$100
> L-06. The jungle book CAV $200
> L-07. The jungle book CLV $200
> L-08. The rescuers down under CAV $100
> L-09. The rescuers down under CLV $100
> L-10. The nighmare before christmas Letterbox CLV $30
> L-12. The rescuers CLV $50
> L-13. The great mouse detective CLV $50
> L-14. Pinocchio (original 80's) CAV $75
> L-15. Pinocchio (90's) CLV $40
> L-16. The many adv. of W.Pooh(80's original rare!) CLV $75
> L-17. Who frammed Roger Rabbit CLV $30
>
> L-20. Robin Hood CAV $50

Just a little high priced. Look at following list if interested in Disney LDs

Bob
Due to all the email I received from people interested in two or three
of the Disney titles I've decided to break up the Disney sets. Now there
are singular prices next to all the Disney titles. If you're interested
in any of the title email me.

Hello all.
I'm selling off my laserdisc collection. All these discs I've
collected over the last six years. All discs are in MINT condition, and
in plastic covers. The covers have kept the disc jackets in MINT condition
also. I am a very careful collector, Watching all the discs when I purchased
them. If they had any defects, drop outs, or poor sound quality, they
went back. I would keep exchanging them until I had a copy I felt was
perfect. All my collection are in pristine condition, and it's with great
sorrow that I'm letting go of them. Unfortunately I'm going into my last
year at my University, and with fees rising, my collection has to go.
I have many discs that are no longer in print, and hard to find.
These include Disney cartoons, music video compilations, and some movies.
I even have a "Terminator 2" 5 inch promo disc for sale. If you have any
questions feel free to e-mail and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

All prices DO NOT include shipping.

Disney Cartoon Collection:

The Best of Roger Rabbit, LETTERBOXED CAV
(Comes with copy of "Entertainment Weekly" article talking about recall.)
$100.00 (SOLD)

Jiminy's Christmas Special CLV
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$20.00 (SOLD)

Lion King
Letterboxed CLV
$20.00 (SOLD)

Aladdin
LETTERBOXED CAV
2 disc set
with trailers & extras
$35.00 (SOLD)

Aladdin
CLV
$20.00

Beauty and the Beast
LETTERBOXED CAV
2 disc set
with trailers & extras
$70.00 (SOLD)

Beauty and the Beast - Work in Progress
LETTERBOXED CAV
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
with trailers, behind the scenes, "making of", deleted pencil & computer
tests. Also has deleted scene where "Be Our Guest" was originally being
sung to Belle's father. Many extras on this disc, don't pass it up!!!
One of Disney's best discs.
$70.00 (SOLD)

Rescuers Down Under
CLV
$20.00 (SOLD)

Little Mermaid
CAV
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
2 disc set
$190.00

The Great Mouse Detective
CAV
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
2 disc set
$25.00 (SOLD)

The Rescuers
CLV
$20.00 (SOLD)

The Aristocrats
CLV
$20.00 (SOLD)

Robin Hood
CLV
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
CLV
$25.00 (SOLD)

The Jungle Book
CAV
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
2 disc set
$125.00 (SOLD)

Peter Pan
CAV
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
2 disc set
$125.00 (SOLD)

Sword in the Stone
CLV
$20.00 (SOLD)

Alice in Wonderland
CLV
$25.00 (SOLD)

Lady and the Tramp
Japanese Import CLV
Bilingual, no subtitles.
Rated as the best pressing of this cartoon before it was recalled.
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available. VERY RARE!!!
$300.00 (SOLD)

Cinderella
Japanese Import CLV
Bilingual, no subtitles
Colors and picture much better than domestic version.
MORATORIUM-Import title No longer available.
$25.00 (SOLD)

Song of the South
Japanese Import CLV
Bilingual, subtitles only during the songs.
Never released in the U.S. This title is very rare.
MORATORIUM-Import title No longer available.
$175.00 (SOLD)

3 Caballeros
CLV
25.00 (SOLD)

Bambi
Japanese Import CLV
Many believe this to be a better pressing than the "new" THX pressing.
Bilingual, no subtitles, with chapter marks.
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$45.00

Dumbo
CLV
$20.00 (SOLD)

Walt Disney's Cartoon: DUMBO
ORIGINAL PRESSING!!!
Cover with Sorcerer Mickey on front, it says "The magic lives on"
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$ 25.00 (SOLD)

The Black Hole (Disney's' first motion picture with a PG rating)
CLV
Original pressing in MINT condition. Very rare!!!
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$95.00 (SOLD)

Old Yeller
Original pressing CLV
15.00 (SOLD)

Disney Box Sets and Archives:

Snow White Box Set
3 disc set CAV
Third laserdisc is a "making of" the motion picture.
Comes with CD soundtrack, Book with original sketch ideas, and film
background, and ten lithographs of lobby posters throughout the years.
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$75.00

Mickey Mouse, the Black and White Years.
244 minutes long, all of Mickeys original cartoons from 1928-1939.
6 disc set CAV Box Set
Behind the scenes, lost shorts from an Oscar ceremony, storyboards, etc.
A must have for any true Disney fan.
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$120.00 (SOLD)

Pinocchio Box Set
3 disc CAV
Third laserdisc is a "making of" the motion picture hosted by Robby
Benson (the Beast). Comes with CD soundtrack, Book with original sketch
ideas, and film background, and much more.
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$90.00 (SOLD)

Fantasia Box Set
3 disc CAV
Comes with Book with original sketch ideas, and film background, and
much more.
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$75.00

Mary Poppins
Archive Collection CAV
2 disc set
Many behind the scene photos, deleted scenes, Walt Disney's' Oscar
presentation, script, storyboards, etc.
$50.00 (SOLD)

Swiss Family Robinson
Archive Collection CAV
2 disc set
Many behind the scene photos, deleted scenes, Walt Disney hosted 1/2
hour special, story boards, newspaper cartoons, script, etc.
$45.00

Movies, Music, and other cartoons:

AKIRA (Japanese animation)
2 disc set
Japanese Dialogue
Original pressing
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$ 30.00 (SOLD)

Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Letterboxed
2 disc CAV
Original pressing with the "nasty" scenes still intact before it was
recalled, and repressed. This disc has the following scenes still intact:
Baby Herman "Goosing" a woman with his middle finger, and Jessica Rabbits
"private area" very visible without underwear.
This disc is very rare, especially in MINT condition.
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
(SOLD)

Max Fleisher's Koko the Clown Cartoons.
CLV
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$ 20.00 (SOLD)

Secret of Nihm
CLV
$ 20.00 (SOLD)

An American Tail
2 disc set CAV
Comes with trailers etc.
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$ 40.00 (SOLD)

The Land Before Time
2 disc set CAV
Letterboxed, comes with trailers, etc.
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$ 30.00

The Land Before Time
CLV
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$ 20.00

Ferngully
2 disc CAV
Letterboxed, comes with trailers, etc.
$ 25.00

T2 (Terminator) 5 inch promotional disc. CLV
"Teaser Trailer" disc which has two short trailers, made especially for
it. One trailer has a deleted scene where Michael Beihn is talking to
Sarah Conner. I've been told only 500 of these were made by a Pioneer
rep. Disc runs about 5 minutes, but is extremely cool!!! The only way to
get these scenes on laserdisc.
$ 85.00 (SOLD)

T2 Box Set
Limited Edition, LOW Number
Letterboxed
6 disc set
The whole movie in CAV!!! Since this pressing, the movie hasn't ever been
re-released in CAV. Comes with a 30 minute "making of" with cast interviews
behind the scenes, and more.
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$80.00

T2 Special Edition
2 disc CLV THX
Has added scenes (about seventeen minutes) of footage. A very good
companion to the 5 inch promo disc.
$35.00 (SOLD)

Cadence
CLV
Martin Sheen, Charlie Sheen
(This disc I purchased used, still plays good though).
$ 20.00

Stephen Kings "IT"
2 disc set CLV
Japanese Import - English audio with subtitles.
Starring Tim Curry among others. Made for TV motion picture. 4 hours.
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$ 30.00

Three of Hearts
CLV Letterboxed
(This disc I purchased used, still plays good though).
$ 20.00

The Outsiders
CLV Letterboxed
$ 20.00

Witches of Eastwick
2 disc set CLV
(This disc I purchased used, still plays good though).
$ 20.00

Sliver
CLV Letterboxed
$ 20.00

The Vanishing
CLV Letterboxed
$ 20.00

Ghost
2 disc set
CLV Letterboxed
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$ 20.00

Indian Summer
CLV Letterboxed
(This disc I purchased used, still plays good though).
$ 20.00

A Fish Called Wanda
CLV
$ 20.00

Pump up the Volume
CLV Letterboxed
$ 25.00 (SOLD)

Amedaus
2 disc CLV
$ 20.00

Adventures of Ford Fairlane
CLV Letterboxed
$ 20.00

Wildcats
CLV
(This disc I purchased used, still plays good though).
$ 20.00

Hunt for the Red October
2 disc set CLV Letterboxed
$ 25.00

Silence of the Lambs
CLV Letterboxed
$ 20.00

Predator
CLV Letterboxed
$ 20.00

Mobsters
CLV Letterboxed
$ 20.00

Millers Crossing
CLV
$ 20.00

Miracle on 34th Street
CLV Letterboxed Colorized
$ 20.00

Phantom of the Opera
CLV B/W & color print, struck from the original Kodak negative.
The first movie to use the "Technicolor" process, It's a silent movie,
with organ music playing in the background. Very rare Disc.
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$ 45.00 (SOLD)

The Fisher King - Criterion Collection
2 disc set CAV Letterboxed
Comes with running commentary, storyboards, trailers, behind the scene
photos, and more.
$ 60.00 (SOLD)

The Godfather - Box Set
CLV Limited Edition, Low Number.
All three full length movies, and a "Making of" documentary, with behind
the scenes, interviews, and trailers. Also has original screen tests of
many of the actors. A must have for anyone who loves this trilogy.
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$ 200.00 (SOLD)

Rebel without a Cause
CLV
$ 20.00

Hello Dolly
CLV Limited Edition
2 disc set
$ 20.00

Bram Stoker's Dracula
Limited Edition CLV
With extra's including trailers, etc.
$ 20.00

Spartacus
2 disc CLV Letterboxed
$ 20.00

Music / Video Lasers:

Simply mad about the mouse
music of Disney films sung by mainstream artists.
$ 20.00 (SOLD)

Morrissey - "Hulmerist"
Japanese Import, CLV
Videos
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$ 20.00

U2 - Zoo TV Live in Sydney
2 disc set CLV
Full 2 hour+ concert.
$ 30.00 (SALE PENDING)

U2 - Achung Baby
Videos from "Zoo TV" CD, including One, Mysterious Ways, So Cruel, etc.
$ 25.00 (SALE PENDING)

U2 - Under a Blood Red Sky
Live at Red Rocks.
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
CLV
$ 70.00 (SALE PENDING)

U2 - Unforgettable Fire Collection
Videos for early songs including: Bad, Unforgettable Fire, Pride, Homecoming.
Also has "The making of The Unforgettable Fire", and another unreleased
version of Unforgettable Fire.
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$ 60.00 (SALE PENDING)

New Edition - The Videos
CLV
$ 20.00

R.E.M. - The film is on.
CLV
Videos including "Shinny Happy People, Loosing my religion, and more hits".
$ 20.00

Suxie and the Banshees
Japanese Import
Videos
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$ 20.00 (SOLD)

Talking Heads - "Storytelling Giant"
CLV videos
All the hit videos from this band.
Also, this Lasrdiscs jacket has BEEN SIGNED by David Byrne, lead singer.
I used to be the photographer for a S.F. alternative radio station. I met,
and had David sign this for me. A definite must have for any true Talking
Heads fan!!!
MORATORIUM-Title No longer available.
$ 95.00 (SOLD)

Shipping is additional on all discs.
I have many net references if interested.

Thanks for reading & Happy collecting.

Robert "SPRINT" Archuleta
Delta Sigma Phi National Fraternity
FDC Conscience-Around Jiminy Cricket
yensid@.hooked.net

"I hope we never lose sight of one thing,
that this was all started by a mouse."
-Walt Disney

LEGAL NOTICE: Anyone who sends me unsolicited/commercial e-mail will be
charged a $500 proofreading fee. Consider this official notification.
Failure to abide by this will result in legal action.

"By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets the
definition of a telephone / fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is
unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment. By
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is punishable
by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater,
for each violation."