Spider-Man question

1 view

ed rhodes

May 6, 2002, 11:51:27 AM5/6/02
I need to know when The Fool-Killer first showed up. (issue # and
year)

It would also help if you knew the reprint issue where they reprinted
the story.

The reason is I want to scan in the Empire State University mail-room
panel... you may or may not know this but that was Marvel's mail room.
I worked there for a short time and knew those people... (whether I'm
actually IN the panel or not depends on WHEN exactly the issue was
printed... I was only at Marvel for a period of time in 1980.)

any help?

ras...@timespell.com

May 6, 2002, 8:20:21 PM5/6/02
to ed rhodes
The spider-man issue in question with Fool Killer would be
Amazing Spider-Man #225 from Dec. 1981.
Pages 23 and 24 have the "mailroom" scene.
"Goodnight Mailroom!"
(Hey...that's not YOU cowering in the corner, is it?)

ed rhodes

May 7, 2002, 7:06:05 AM5/7/02
ras...@timespell.com wrote in message news:<3CD71D...@timespell.com>...

Might be, I can't remember. I do know personnel wasn't happy with me
because i use to read the comics. (Wow! What a concept, a guy in a
comic company who likes to actually READ the comics!) And before
anyone mentions it... yes I got my work done first.