Newspaper Comics Index: June 23, 1968 Edition

tato...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2014, 6:39:31 PM9/8/14
I went to the Boston Public Library recently and checked out some of the Sunday comic sections for this date. Most of these sections featured an interesting Mattel toy ad that usually took up an entire page (two if it was a tabloid section). Here's what I found:

HARTFORD COURANT (Hartford, CT)

Dick Tracy, Terry & The Pirates, Yogi Bear, Flintstones, Mickey Finn, Dondi, Mary Perkins On Stage, Gasoline Alley, Prince Valiant, Walt Disney's Treasury of Classic Tales- Never A Dull Moment, Annie, Winnie Winkle, Rick O'Shay, Tales From The Great Book, Mary Worth, Dotty, Rex Morgan, M.D., Steve Roper, Judge Parker, Hints From Heloise, Andy Capp, Tumbleweeds, Miss Peach, Apartment 3-G, B.C., Tarzan, Ferd'nand, Hi and Lois, Archie, Snuffy Smith, Smitty

WASHINGTON POST (Washington, DC)

SECTION 1: Steve Canyon, Peanuts, Snuffy Smith, Penny, Gasoline Alley, Flintstones, Big George, Winnie Winkle, Blondie, Annie, Andy Capp, Pixies, Little Iodine, Moon Mullins, Brenda Starr, Smitty, Prince Valiant, Terry & The Pirates

SECTION 2: Dick Tracy, Lil Abner, Steve Roper, Rex Morgan, M.D., Joe Palooka, Mark Trail, Grin & Bear It, Boner's Ark, Dennis the Menace, Apartment 3-G, Archie, Phantom, Donald Duck, Little King, Ferd'nand, Nancy, Henry, Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Strange World of Mr. Mum, Popeye, Mary Worth, Judge Parker, Little Joe

BOSTON ADVERTISER (Boston, MA) (Tabloid)

Blondie, Steve Canyon, Popeye, Moose, Phantom, Captain Kate, Bringing Up Father, Buz Sawyer, Prince Valiant, Doctor Kildare, Flash Gordon, Beetle Bailey, Archie, Trudy, Hints From Heloise, Let's Sew, Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Snuffy Smith, Hi and Lois, Donald Duck, Katzenjammer Kids, Hubert, Ponytail, They'll Do It Every Time, Little Iodine, Henry, Mickey Mouse, Uncle Remus

BOSTON GLOBE (Boston, MA)

Mutt & Jeff, Pixies, Steve Roper, Judge Parker, Tumbleweeds, Tales From The Great Book, Rex Morgan, M.D., Andy Capp, Mary Worth, Dennis the Menace, Uncle Nugent's Funland, Family Circus, Captain & The Kids, Off the Record, Apartment 3-G, B.C., Smith Family, Our New Age, Lil Abner

BOSTON HERALD-TRAVELER (Boston, MA) (Tabloid)

Peanuts, Wizard of Id, Dick Tracy, Pogo, Mary Perkins On Stage, Gasoline Alley, Moon Mullins, Annie, Winnie Winkle, Dondi, Brenda Starr, Nancy, Emmy Lou, Mickey Finn, Terry & The Pirates

THE SUN (Lowell, MA)

Abbie & Slats, Pogo, Jackson Twins, Polly's Pointers, Tiger, Mark Trail, Carnival, Tumbleweeds, Mickey Finn, Juliet Jones, Uncle Nugent's Funland, B.C., Short Ribs, Lolly, Berry's World, Rick O'Shay, Walt Disney's Treasury of Classic Tales- Never A Dull Moment

SPRINGFIELD REPUBLICAN (Springfield, MA)

Peanuts, Blondie, Gasoline Alley, Flibbertys, Dondi, Little King, They'll Do It Every Time, Our Boarding House, Dick Tracy, Wizard of Id, Bringing Up Father, Henry, Donald Duck, Steve Canyon, Mickey Mouse, Beetle Bailey, Nancy, Snuffy Smith, Andy Capp, Pogo, Dennis the Menace

WORCESTER TELEGRAM (Worcester, MA) (Tabloid)

Peanuts, Blondie, Flintstones, Dondi, Annie, Mickey Finn, B.C., Andy Capp, Pogo, Dennis the Menace, Lolly, Hapless Harry, Eb & Flo, Gasoline Alley, Terry & The Pirates, Brenda Starr, Yogi Bear, Boner's Ark, Nancy, Ferd'nand

MANCHESTER UNION LEADER (Manchester, NH)

Terry & The Pirates, Annie, Short Ribs, Berry's World, Joe Palooka, Alley Oop , Archie, Gasoline Alley, Smilin' Jack, Captain Easy, Our Boarding House, Kerry Drake, Nancy, Polly's Pointers, Priscilla's Pop, Bugs Bunny, Tom Trick, Carnival, Freckles & His Friends, Little People, Dick Tracy, Mickey Finn

PROVIDENCE JOURNAL (Providence, RI) (Tabloid)

Peanuts, Dennis the Menace, Boner's Ark, B.C., Miss Peach, Nancy, Ferd'nand, Mary Perkins On Stage, Uncle Nugent's Funland, Steve Roper, Better Half

If anybody knows of any others from this date, feel free to contribute!

Jimmy Delach

Sep 8, 2014, 10:35:21 PM9/8/14
Here's one I've got right now (from Google News Archive)

ST. PETERSBURG TIMES

Dick Tracy
Andy Capp
Blondie
Steve Canyon
B.C.
The Jackson Twins
Prince Valiant
The Wizard Of Id
Beetle Bailey
Lil' Abner
The Heart Of Juliet Jones
Nancy
The Phantom
Peanuts
Yogi Bear
Rex Morgan M.D.
The Flibbertys
Mary Worth
Dennis The Menace
Gasoline Alley
Judge Parker
Cappy Dick
Hi & Lois
Tumbleweeds
Barney Google & Snuffy Smith

And from Newsbank

GREENSBORO DAILY NEWS

Hi & Lois
Dick Tracy
Mark Trail
Lil' Abner
Little Orphan Annie
Gasoline Alley (with Little Brother Hugo)
Steve Canyon
Pogo
Our New Age
Mary Perkins On Stage
Steve Roper
Donald Duck
The Wizard Of Id
Nancy
Andy Capp
Dennis The Menace
Barney Google & Snuffy Smith

OMAHA WORLD-HERALD

Dick Tracy
Gasoline Alley
Blondie
Nancy
Peanuts
Dennis The Menace
Andy Capp
Steve Canyon
Grin & Bear It
Prince Valiant
Barney Google & Snuffy Smith
Dondi
Lil' Abner
Smitty
Winnie Winkle
Lolly
Mary Worth
Rex Morgan M.D.
The Wizard Of Id

OREGONIAN

Dick Tracy
Peanuts
The Wizard Of Id
Moose
Gasoline Alley
Buz Sawyer
Judge Parker
Smilin' Jack
Steve Canyon
Hi & Lois
Dondi
Terry & The Pirates
Prince Valiant

Little Orphan Annie
Blondie
The Flintstones
Dondi
Little Iodine
Beetle Bailey
Apartment 3-G
Winnie Winkle
Archie
Alley Oop
Barney Google & Snuffy Smith
Lil' Abner
Rex Morgan M.D.
Grin & Bear It
Mary Worth
Yogi Bear
Dennis The Menace

SEATTLE TIMES

Peanuts
Little Brother Hugo
Little Orphan Annie
Terry & The Pirates
Moon Mullins
Brenda Starr
Gasoline Alley
Dick Tracy
Our Boarding House
The Smith Family
Smokey Stover
Archie
Apartment 3-G
Lil' Abner
Dondi
Mary Perkins On Stage
Mary Worth
The Wizard Of Id
Big George!
Nancy
Emmy Lou
Pixies
Pogo
The Strange World Of Mr. Mum
Andy Capp
The Family Circus
Tumbleweeds
Mandrake The Magician

NEW ORLEANS TIMES-PICAYUNE

Mary Perkins On Stage
Andy Capp
Steve Canyon
Debbie Deere
Blondie
Rex Morgan M.D.
Captain Easy
Judge Parker
Pogo
Mary Worth
Barney Google & Snuffy Smith
Lil' Abner
Hi & Lois
Dondi
Little Orphan Annie

Prince Valiant
Dick Tracy
Steve Roper
Gasoline Alley
Brenda Starr
Winnie Winkle
Moon Mullins
Alley Oop
Mary Worth
Barney Google & Snuffy Smith
Beetle Bailey

Yes, Snuffy Smith & Mary Worth were in both comics sections. Odd.

DALLAS MORNING NEWS

Peanuts
Apartment 3-G
Grin & Bear It
Rex Morgan M.D.
Kerry Drake
Steve Roper
Dennis The Menace
Judge Parker
Mary Worth
Steve Canyon
B.C.
Penny
Hints From Heloise
Prince Valiant
Tales From The Great Book
Pogo
The Wizard Of Id
Our New Age
Lil' Abner
Nancy
Mickey Finn

CLEVELAND PLAIN-DEALER

Beetle Bailey
Hi & Lois
The Jackson Twins
Ponytail
Archie
Tiger
Redeye
Dondi
Steve Canyon
B.C.
Trudy
Blondie
Lil' Abner
Kerry Drake
Miss Peach
Barney Google & Snuffy Smith
Andy Capp
Peanuts
Bible Stories
The Wizard Of Id
Dick Tracy
Big George!
Little Iodine
Rex Morgan M.D.
Judge Parker
The Smith Family
Mary Worth
Moose
Cappy Dick

D.D.Degg

Sep 8, 2014, 10:39:15 PM9/8/14
tato wrote:
> I went to the Boston Public Library recently
> and checked out some of the Sunday comic sections
> for this date...Here's what I found:
<snip>

Kinda disappointed that among all those
Big City papers the strips were all
nationally syndicated, no local strips
(though I don't know what Tom Trick was).

D.D.Degg

Merlin Haas

Sep 10, 2014, 10:44:42 PM9/10/14
In article <c30edb2c-e2f1-443b...@googlegroups.com>,
I think Tom Trick was an activity strip, (like Cappy Dick), if my memory
serves me correctly.

--

best -- Merlin Haas

krisp...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2014, 2:07:35 PM10/5/14
Here's some from the sections I have for this date:

CHICAGO AMERICAN (Chicago, IL) - Puck, the Comic Weekly

Blondie, Beetle Bailey, Lone Ranger, Tiger, Let's Sew, Hi and Lois, Snuffy Smith, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Prince Valiant, Flash Gordon, Moose, Walt Disney's Treasury of Classic Tales- Never A Dull Moment, Bringing Up Father, Big Ben Bolt, Phantom, Buz Sawyer, Boner's Ark, Ripley's Believe It or Not!

CHICAGO TRIBUNE (Chicago, IL)

Peanuts, Dick Tracy, Moon Mullins, Andy Capp, Rick O'Shay, Gasoline Alley, Aggie, Teenie Weenies, Brenda Starr, Winnie Winkle, Mary Perkins On Stage, Lolly, Ferd'nand, Smokey Stover, Dennis the Menace, Dondi, Annie, Terry & The Pirates

READING EAGLE (Reading, PA)

SECTION 1 (Broadsheet): Mandrake the Magician, Beetle Bailey, Popeye, Donald Duck, Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Buz Sawyer, Mickey Finn, Mister Abernathy, Joe Palooka, Hubert, Tarzan, Gordo, Life's Like That, Ponytail, Doctor Kildare, Kerry Drake, Grin & Bear It, Flintstones, Hi and Lois, Walt Disney's Treasury of Classic Tales- Never A Dull Moment, Juliet Jones, Flash Gordon, Prince Valiant

SECTION 2 (Tabloid): Dick Tracy, Mark Trail, Terry & The Pirates, Kevin the Bold, Off the Record, Archie, Henry, Captain Easy, Boots, Berry's World, Carnival, There Oughta Be A Law, Strange As It Seems, Nancy, Emmy Lou, Good Old Days, Ferd'nand, Annie, Rick O'Shay, Our New Age, Tales From The Great Book, Mickey Mouse, Trudy, Johnny Hazard

Features for Children (Tabloid)

Uncle Nugent's Funland, Tiger, Yogi Bear

krisp...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2014, 2:33:48 PM10/5/14
Here's an update for the Chicago Tribune, I forgot to add one:

CHICAGO TRIBUNE (Chicago, IL)

Peanuts, Dick Tracy, Moon Mullins, Andy Capp, Rick O'Shay, Gasoline Alley, Aggie, Teenie Weenies, Brenda Starr, Winnie Winkle, Mary Perkins On Stage, Lolly, Ferd'nand, Smokey Stover, Dennis the Menace, Dondi, Play-Funnies, Annie, Terry & The Pirates

krisp...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2014, 8:15:25 PM10/5/14
ARIZONA REPUBLIC (Phoenix, AZ)

SECTION 1:

Blondie, Peanuts, Rex Morgan, M.D., Mary Worth, Judge Parker, Pogo, Mutt & Jeff, Fan Fare

SECTION 2:

Andy Capp, Beetle Bailey, Family Circus, Prince Valiant, Dick Tracy, Lil Abner, Dennis the Menace, Mark Trail, B.C., Steve Canyon, Miss Peach, Better Half, Hints From Heloise, Let's Sew, Wizard of Id

TUCSON CITIZEN (Tucson, AZ)(in Saturday's paper)

Blondie, Brenda Starr, Apartment 3-G, Snuffy Smith, Grin & Bear It, Steve Canyon, Peanuts, Lil Abner, Andy Capp, Rex Morgan, M.D., B.C., Wizard of Id, Nancy, Beetle Bailey, Dick Tracy, Prince Valiant, Gasoline Alley, Dennis the Menace

TIMES-STANDARD (Eureka, CA)

Blondie, Steve Canyon, Our Boarding House, Priscilla's Pop, B.C., Mary Worth, Beetle Bailey, Dennis the Menace, Dick Tracy, Annie, Berry's World, Redeye, Wizard of Id, Peanuts, Alley Oop, Andy Capp, Abbie & Slats, Mark Trail, Jackson Twins, Prince Valiant, Lil Abner

DAILY REVIEW (Hayward, CA)

Robin Malone, Winthrop, Alley Oop, Bugs Bunny, Priscilla's Pop, Strange As It Seems, Berrys, Freckles & His Friends, Carnival, Born Loser, Tom Trick, Kerry Drake, Family Circus, Dotty, Our Boarding House, Out Our Way, Jackson Twins, Nancy, Short Ribs, Off the Record, Archie, Debbie Deere

PRESS-TELEGRAM (Long Beach, CA)

SECTION 1:

B.C., Dennis the Menace, Mark Trail, Abbie & Slats, Captain Easy, Miss Peach, Pogo, Nancy

SECTION 2:

Terry & The Pirates, Annie, Steve Roper, Jackson Twins, Archie, Berrys, Tumbleweeds, Priscilla's Pop, There Oughta Be A Law, Alley Oop

OAKLAND TRIBUNE (Oakland, CA)

Lil Abner, Mary Worth, Kerry Drake, Rex Morgan, M.D., Judge Parker, Grin & Bear It, Annie, Better Half, B.C., Smith Family, Tumbleweeds, Wizard of Id, Rivets,
Pogo

PRESS-COURIER (Oxnard, CA)

Annie, Kerry Drake, Jackson Twins, Abbie & Slats, Archie, Pogo, Stees Sees, Yogi Bear, Steve Roper, There Oughta Be A Law, Family Circus, Children's Tales,
Miss Peach, Judge Parker, Mandrake the Magician, Ferd'nand, Tumbleweeds, Strange World of Mr. Mum, Uncle Nugent's Funland

STAR-NEWS (Pasadena, CA)

Dennis the Menace, Judge Parker, Annie, Mark Trail, B.C., Mutt & Jeff, Moon Mullins, There Oughta Be A Law, Miss Peach, Pogo, Steve Roper, Emmy Lou, Cappy Dick, Abbie & Slats, Strange As It Seems, Berrys, Smitty

PROGRESS-BULLETIN (Pomona, CA)

Robin Malone, Winthrop, Carnival, Captain Easy, Freckles & His Friends, Boots,
Out Our Way, Our Boarding House, Berry's World, Eek & Meek, Born Loser, Short Ribs, Alley Oop, Bugs Bunny, Priscilla's Pop

PANAMA CITY NEWS HERALD (Panama City, FL)

Peanuts, Robin Malone, Kevin the Bold, Berry's World, Our Boarding House, Andy Capp, Winthrop, Priscilla's Pop, Captain Easy, Nancy, Born Loser, Dick Tracy, Snuffy Smith, Blondie, Lil Abner, Tom Trick, Beetle Bailey, Alley Oop, Steve Canyon, Short Ribs, Bugs Bunny, Eek & Meek

SOUTHERN ILLINOISAN (Carbondale, IL)

Robin Malone, Winthrop, Alley Oop, Priscilla's Pop, Captain Easy, Kevin the Bold, Apartment 3-G, Berry's World, Eek & Meek, Born Loser, Short Ribs, Tiger, Out Our Way, Little People

ANDERSON HERALD (Anderson, IN)

Blondie, Mandrake the Magician, Phantom, Bringing Up Father, Hi and Lois, Tim Tyler's Luck, Tiger, Grandma, Buz Sawyer, Henry, Katzenjammer Kids, Beetle Bailey, Flash Gordon, Little Iodine, Little Woman, Popeye, Lone Ranger, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Uncle Remus, Mister Breger, Snuffy Smith

HAWK EYE (Burlington, IA)

Prince Valiant, Dick Tracy, Beetle Bailey, Gasoline Alley, Snuffy Smith, Archie, Dennis the Menace, Hi and Lois, Steve Canyon, Uncle Remus, Bringing Up Father, Mary Worth, Flash Gordon, Tiger, Buz Sawyer, Henry, Donald Duck

CEDAR RAPIDS GAZETTE (Cedar Rapids, IA)

Blondie, Dick Tracy, Buz Sawyer, Steve Canyon, Let's Sew, Mary Perkins On Stage, Dennis the Menace, Freddy, Little Iodine, Moose, Mandrake the Magician, Annie, Donald Duck, Snuffy Smith, Lil Abner, Grin & Bear It, Scamp, Our New Age, Bugs Bunny, Beetle Bailey, Mary Worth, Archie, Nancy

DES MOINES REGISTER (Des Moines, IA)

Family Circus, Judge Parker, Wizard of Id, Rex Morgan, M.D., Big George, Hints From Heloise, Steve Canyon, Blondie, Peanuts, Abbie & Slats, Ferd'nand, Pixies,
Miss Peach, Lil Abner, Tumbleweeds, Better Half, Dennis the Menace

HAYS DAILY NEWS (Hays, KS)(Tabloid)

Bringing Up Father, Flash Gordon, Katzenjammer Kids, Blondie, Tiger, Lone Ranger, Mister Breger, Mickey Mouse, Uncle Remus

SALINA JOURNAL (Salina, KS)

Blondie, Dick Tracy, Beetle Bailey, Brenda Starr, Small Society, Archie, Dennis the Menace, Steve Canyon, Rex Morgan, M.D., Bringing Up Father, Gasoline Alley, Peanuts, Nancy, Family Circus, Henry, Donald Duck

CUMBERLAND TIMES (Cumberland, MD)

Dick Tracy, Prince Valiant, Beetle Bailey, Juliet Jones, Hi and Lois, Snuffy Smith, Phantom, Dennis the Menace, Blondie, Lil Abner, They'll Do It Every Time, Archie, Hints From Heloise, Scamp, Peanuts, Little Woman, Our Boarding House, Mandrake the Magician, Buz Sawyer, Mickey Mouse, Steve Canyon, Out Our Way, Alley Oop

DAILY TIMES (Salisbury, MD)

Dick Tracy, Winthrop, Yogi Bear, Captain Easy, Short Ribs, Robin Malone, There Oughta Be A Law, Brenda Starr, Kevin the Bold, Annie, Born Loser, Andy Capp, Our Boarding House, Priscilla's Pop, Bugs Bunny, Uncle Nugent's Funland, Apartment 3-G, Miss Peach, Mary Perkins On Stage, Lil Abner, Judge Parker, Jackson Twins

JEFFERSON CITY NEWS & TRIBUNE (Jefferson City, MO)

Blondie, Snuffy Smith, Phantom, Scamp, Archie, Steve Canyon, Beetle Bailey, Juliet Jones, Moose, They'll Do It Every Time, Trudy

BILLINGS GAZETTE (Billings, MT)

Blondie, Beetle Bailey, Rick O'Shay, Gasoline Alley, Lil Abner, Our Boarding House, Carnival, Alley Oop, Out Our Way, Short Ribs, Winthrop, Peanuts, Apartment 3-G, Steve Canyon, Dennis the Menace, Pogo, Winky Ryatt, Family Circus, Tumbleweeds, Better Half, Dick Tracy, Annie

MONTANA STANDARD (Butte, MT)

Blondie, Beetle Bailey, Hi and Lois, Snuffy Smith, Archie, Redeye, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Peanuts, Strange As It Seems, Dennis the Menace, B.C., Lil Abner, Dick Tracy, Flibbertys, Rick O'Shay, Dondi

INDEPENDENT RECORD (Helena, MT)

Blondie, Beetle Bailey, Dondi, Gasoline Alley, Rick O'Shay, Dennis the Menace, Mark Trail, Andy Capp, Grin & Bear It, Miss Peach, Peanuts, Ferd'nand, Nancy,
Archie, Hints From Heloise, Donald Duck, Dick Tracy, Lil Abner, Steve Canyon, Prince Valiant

LAS VEGAS SUN (Las Vegas, NV)

Lil Abner, Walt Disney's Treasury of Classic Tales- Never A Dull Moment, Rivets, Archie, Abbie & Slats, Kerry Drake, Pogo, Steve Roper, Ferd'nand, Scamp, Flash Gordon, Steve Canyon, Beetle Bailey, Dennis the Menace, Grin & Bear It, Gordo, Nancy

ALBUQUERQUE JOURNAL (Albuquerque, NM)

SECTION 1:

Bringing Up Father, Juliet Jones, Lone Ranger, Beetle Bailey, Flash Gordon, Blondie, Dennis the Menace

SECTION 2:

Dick Tracy, Prince Valiant, Uncle Remus, Mickey Mouse, Henry, Snuffy Smith, Buz Sawyer, They'll Do It Every Time, Little King, Archie, Hi and Lois, Katzenjammer Kids, Little Iodine, Popeye, Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Donald Duck, Steve Canyon

DAILY TIMES (Farmington, NM)

Prince Valiant, Blondie, Beetle Bailey, Scamp, Snuffy Smith, Archie, Hints From Heloise, Hi and Lois, Steve Canyon, Ponytail, Bringing Up Father, Little Iodine, Peanuts, Tiger, Buz Sawyer, Henry, Donald Duck

SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN (Santa Fe, NM)

Prince Valiant, Blondie, Beetle Bailey, Scamp, Snuffy Smith, Archie, Dennis the Menace, Hi and Lois, Steve Canyon, Ponytail, Bringing Up Father, Little Iodine, Peanuts, Nancy, Buz Sawyer, Henry, Donald Duck

NEWS JOURNAL (Mansfield, OH)

Dick Tracy, Blondie, Beetle Bailey, Winthrop, Donald Duck, Hi and Lois, Cappy Dick, Peanuts, Mary Worth, Bugs Bunny, Rex Morgan, M.D., Steve Canyon, Gasoline Alley, Archie, Dondi, Flintstones, Winnie Winkle, Terry & The Pirates, Annie, Smitty, Lil Abner, Little Iodine

FLORENCE MORNING NEWS (Florence, SC)

Peanuts, Dennis the Menace, Children's Tales, Nancy, Terry & The Pirates, Dick Tracy, Blondie, Our New Age, Gasoline Alley, Ferd'nand, Beetle Bailey, Snuffy Smith, Annie, Mary Worth, Andy Capp, Berry's World, Flintstones, Yogi Bear, Strange As It Seems, Priscilla's Pop, Out Our Way

ABILENE REPORTER-NEWS (Abilene, TX)

Dick Tracy, Peanuts, Brenda Starr, Moon Mullins, Smitty, Nancy, Dennis the Menace, Blondie, Gasoline Alley, Annie, Beetle Bailey, Snuffy Smith, Smilin' Jack, Lolly, Lil Abner, Rick O'Shay, Terry & The Pirates

AMARILLO NEWS-GLOBE (Amarillo, TX)

Dick Tracy, Blondie, Dennis the Menace, Steve Canyon, Peanuts, Mary Worth, Play-Funnies, Lil Abner, Steve Roper, Alley Oop, Annie, Prince Valiant, Rick O'Shay, Family Circus, Berry's World, Yogi Bear, Pattern Party, Hints From Heloise, Andy Capp, Mary Perkins On Stage, Pogo, Rex Morgan, M.D., Gordo

BIG SPRING HERALD (Big Spring, TX)

Dick Tracy, Peanuts, Brenda Starr, Moon Mullins, Smitty, Nancy, Blondie, Dondi, Winnie Winkle, Dennis the Menace, Grin & Bear It, Gasoline Alley, Annie, Beetle Bailey, Snuffy Smith, Smilin' Jack, Lolly, Lil Abner, Rick O'Shay, Terry & The Pirates

BROWNSVILLE HERALD (Brownsville, TX)

Dick Tracy, Peanuts, Priscilla's Pop, Captain Easy, Small Society, Moose, Our New Age, Our Boarding House, Flintstones, Bugs Bunny, Dennis the Menace, Jackson Twins, Mickey Finn, Andy Capp, Out Our Way, Alley Oop, Berry's World, Eek & Meek, Born Loser, Short Ribs, Off the Record, Annie

BROWNWOOD BULLETIN (Brownwood, TX)(Tabloid)

Joe Palooka, Priscilla's Pop, Yogi Bear, Captain Easy, Off the Record, Our Boarding House, Out Our Way, Polly's Pointers

CORPUS CHRISTI CALLER-TIMES (Corpus Christi, TX)

Dick Tracy, Peanuts, Brenda Starr, Moon Mullins, Smitty, Annie, Dennis the Menace, Blondie, Terry & The Pirates, Beetle Bailey, Snuffy Smith, Dondi, Lolly, Lil Abner, Rick O'Shay

GALVESTON DAILY NEWS (Galveston, TX)

Blondie, Dick Tracy, Nancy, Hints From Heloise, Snuffy Smith, Archie, Lil Abner, They'll Do It Every Time, Steve Canyon, Uncle Remus, Bringing Up Father,
Little Iodine, Flash Gordon, Peanuts, Buz Sawyer, Henry, Donald Duck

LUBBOCK AVALANCHE-JOURNAL (Lubbock, TX)

Dick Tracy, Blondie, Dennis the Menace, Steve Canyon, Peanuts, Mary Worth, Nancy, Lil Abner, Steve Roper, Alley Oop, Off the Record, Judge Parker, Out Our Way, Better Half, Mickey Finn, Berry's World, Freckles & His Friends, Tales From The Great Book, Hints From Heloise, Andy Capp, Captain Easy, Wizard of Id, Rex Morgan, M.D., There Oughta Be A Law, Priscilla's Pop

PAMPA DAILY NEWS (Pampa, TX)

Blondie, Dennis the Menace, Our Boarding House, Joe Palooka, Captain Easy, Tarzan, Nancy, Polly's Pointers, Abbie & Slats, Peanuts, Berry's World, Out Our Way, Alley Oop, Yogi Bear, Mickey Finn, Off the Record

PARIS NEWS (Paris, TX)

Dick Tracy, Peanuts, Brenda Starr, Moon Mullins, Smitty, Nancy, Blondie, Winnie Winkle, Dennis the Menace, Grin & Bear It, Gasoline Alley, Annie, Beetle Bailey, Snuffy Smith, Dondi, Lolly, Lil Abner, Rick O'Shay, Terry & The Pirates

SAN ANTONIO LIGHT (San Antonio, TX)- Puck, the Comic Weekly

SECTION 1 (Broadsheet):

Blondie, Beetle Bailey, Hints From Heloise, Tiger, Let's Sew, Hi and Lois,
Snuffy Smith, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Prince Valiant, Archie, Moose, Walt Disney's Treasury of Classic Tales- Never A Dull Moment, Phantom, Flash Gordon, Buz Sawyer, Tales of the Green Beret, Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Steve Canyon, Bringing Up Father, Juliet Jones

SECTION 2(Tabloid):

Dick Tracy, Lil Abner, Annie, Smilin' Jack, Hapless Harry, Terry & the Pirates, Brenda Starr

VICTORIA ADVOCATE (Victoria, TX)(Tabloid)

Peanuts, They'll Do It Every Time, Beetle Bailey, Blondie, Steve Canyon, Lil Abner, Dick Tracy, Pogo

WICHITA FALLS TIMES (Wichita Falls, TX)

Dick Tracy, Peanuts, Brenda Starr, Moon Mullins, Smitty, Nancy, Blondie, Winnie Winkle, Dennis the Menace, Grin & Bear It, Gasoline Alley, Annie, Dondi, Rex Morgan, M.D., Mary Worth, Steve Canyon, Lolly, Lil Abner, Rick O'Shay, Terry & The Pirates, Off the Record

OGDEN STANDARD-EXAMINER (Ogden, UT)

Rex Morgan, M.D., Mary Worth, Cappy Dick, Joe Palooka, Mickey Finn, Yogi Bear, Jackson Twins, Children's Tales, Flintstones, Dotty, Rivets, Kerry Drake, Steve Roper, Captain Easy, Donald Duck, Alley Oop, Redeye, Short Ribs, Bugs Bunny, Carnival, Born Loser, Snuffy Smith, Henry

DAILY HERALD (Provo, UT)

Robin Malone, Winthrop, Alley Oop, Bugs Bunny, Priscilla's Pop, Strange As It Seems, Berrys, Freckles & His Friends, Carnival, Born Loser, Tom Trick, Kerry Drake, Steve Roper, Mary Worth, Our Boarding House, Out Our Way, Jackson Twins, Nancy, Short Ribs, Lil Abner, Rivets, Little People

SALT LAKE TRIBUNE (Salt Lake City, UT)

Blondie, Beetle Bailey, Kerry Drake, Rex Morgan, M.D., Judge Parker, Annie, Dick Tracy, Mary Perkins On Stage, Steve Canyon, Apartment 3-G, Peanuts, Gasoline Alley, Mary Worth, Lil Abner, Dennis the Menace, Grin & Bear It, B.C., Prince Valiant

PROGRESS-INDEX (Petersburg, VA)

Peanuts, Dennis the Menace, Children's Tales, Nancy, Berry's World, Flintstones, Yogi Bear, Blondie, Our New Age, Gasoline Alley, Ferdnand, Beetle Bailey, Snuffy Smith, Annie, Mary Worth, Andy Capp, Terry & The Pirates, Dick Tracy, Strange As It Seems, Priscilla's Pop, Out Our Way

CHARLESTON GAZETTE-MAIL (Charleston, WV)

Dick Tracy, Donald Duck, Lil Abner, Nancy, Peanuts, Mary Worth, Hi and Lois, Phantom, Better Half, Blondie, Kerry Drake, Judge Parker, Steve Roper, Rex Morgan, M.D., Mickey Finn, Family Circus, Smith Family, Little Iodine, Beetle Bailey, Dennis the Menace

hawk...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2015, 3:45:10 PM11/17/15
Here's what I found on FultonHistory.com recently:

TIMES UNION (Albany, NY)- Puck, the Comic Weekly

Blondie, Beetle Bailey, Hints From Heloise, Nancy, Let's Sew, Snuffy Smith, Hi and Lois, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Prince Valiant, Popeye, Dennis the Menace, Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Buz Sawyer, Little Iodine, Bringing Up Father, Steve Canyon, Peanuts, Gasoline Alley, Dick Tracy, Archie, Annie

BINGHAMTON PRESS (Binghamton, NY)

Dick Tracy, Blondie, Wizard of Id, Tiger, Mary Worth, Steve Canyon, Kerry Drake, Dennis the Menace, Grin & Bear It, Little Iodine, Walt Disney's Treasury of Classic Tales- Never A Dull Moment, Henry, B.C., Peanuts, Apartment 3-G, Cappy Dick, Flash Gordon, Andy Capp, Small Society, Mark Trail, Lil Abner, Rex Morgan, M.D., Hints From Heloise, They'll Do It Every Time, Ferd'nand, Buz Sawyer, Bringing Up Father, Pixies, Prince Valiant, Moose

BUFFALO COURIER-EXPRESS (Buffalo, NY)

SECTION 1:

Bringing Up Father, Dennis the Menace, Katzenjammer Kids, Dondi, Henry, Judge Parker, Rex Morgan, M.D., Pattern Party, Andy Capp, Better Half, Carnival, Debbie Deere, Smitty, Moon Mullins, Archie, Jackson Twins, Mary Perkins On Stage, Brenda Starr, Captain Kate

SECTION 2:

Hi and Lois, There Oughta Be A Law, Tumbleweeds, Off the Record, Little Woman, Yogi Bear, Flintstones, Rivets, Phantom, Big Ben Bolt, Big George, Prince Valiant, Mark Trail, Dick Tracy, Steve Canyon

hawk...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2015, 4:03:51 PM11/17/15
Here's some more on NewspaperArchive.com

TIMES-NEWS (Twin Falls, ID)

Robin Malone, Winthrop, Carnival, Captain Easy, Freckles & His Friends, Berry's World, Eek & Meek, Born Loser, Short Ribs, Alley Oop, Bugs Bunny, Priscilla's Pop, Boots, Out Our Way, Our Boarding House

ALICE DAILY ECHO (Alice, TX)

Robin Malone, Winthrop, Alley Oop, Priscilla's Pop, Carnival, Kevin the Bold, Freckles & His Friends, Tom Trick, Berry's World, Eek & Meek, Born Loser, Short Ribs, Polly's Pointers, Bugs Bunny, Little People, Our Boarding House, Captain Easy, Out Our Way

BRYAN EAGLE (Bryan, TX)

Dick Tracy, Peanuts, Brenda Starr, Moon Mullins, Smitty, Nancy, Blondie, Dondi, Winnie Winkle, Dennis the Menace, Grin & Bear It, Gasoline Alley, Annie, Beetle Bailey, Snuffy Smith, Smilin' Jack, Lolly, Lil Abner, Rick O'Shay, Terry & The Pirates, Off the Record

HERALD JOURNAL (Logan, UT)

Robin Malone, Winthrop, Carnival, Captain Easy, Freckles & His Friends, Kevin the Bold, Little People, Tom Trick, Berry's World, Eek & Meek, Born Loser, Short Ribs, Alley Oop, Bugs Bunny, Priscilla's Pop, Boots, Out Our Way, Our Boarding House

hawk...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2015, 4:10:33 PM11/17/15
Here's some more:

COURIER-JOURNAL (Louisville, KY)

Blondie, Peanuts, Mary Worth, Lil Abner, Apartment 3-G, Rex Morgan, M.D., Beetle Bailey, Children's Tales, Dick Tracy, Steve Canyon, Dennis the Menace, Our New Age, Freddy, B.C., Family Circus, Hi and Lois, Cappy Dick

THE TENNESSEAN (Nashville, TN)

Blondie, Dick Tracy, Lil Abner, Peanuts, Annie, Mary Worth, Kerry Drake, Boner's Ark, Dennis the Menace, Miss Peach, Tiger, Judge Parker, Flintstones, Andy Capp, Apartment 3-G, Cappy Dick, Nancy, Donald Duck, Pogo, Tumbleweeds, Terry & The Pirates, Children's Tales

hawk...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2015, 4:31:29 PM11/17/15
Last set from Google News Archive:

TIMES DAILY (Florence, AL)

Peanuts, Robin Malone, Kevin the Bold, Berry's World, Our Boarding House, Little People, Winthrop, Priscilla's Pop, Carnival, Freckles & His Friends, Born Loser, Dick Tracy, Snuffy Smith, Blondie, Captain Easy, Tom Trick, Beetle Bailey, Alley Oop, Lil Abner, Short Ribs, Bugs Bunny, Eek & Meek

ROME NEWS-TRIBUNE (Rome, GA)

Dick Tracy, Annie, Blondie, Pixies, Our New Age, Mark Trail, Eb & Flo, Winky Ryatt, Flash Gordon, Steve Canyon, Beetle Bailey, Snuffy Smith, Jackson Twins, Joe Palooka, Mickey Finn, Terry & The Pirates, Gasoline Alley, Strange World of Mr. Mum, Phantom, Mandrake the Magician

ST. JOSEPH NEWS-PRESS (St. Joseph, MO)

Dick Tracy, Blondie, Beetle Bailey, Scamp, Flintstones, Archie, Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Hi and Lois, Steve Canyon, Rex Morgan, M.D., Mickey Finn, Grin & Bear It, Tiger, Annie, Henry, Gasoline Alley, Mutt & Jeff

EUGENE REGISTER-GUARD (Eugene, OR)

Prince Valiant, Peanuts, Blondie, Buz Sawyer, Beetle Bailey, Lil Abner, Dennis the Menace, Pogo, Rex Morgan, M.D., Steve Roper, Steve Canyon, Walt Disney's Treasury of Classic Tales- Never A Dull Moment, Family Circus, Pixies, Yogi Bear, Snuffy Smith, Redeye, Wizard of Id, Gasoline Alley

HERALD-JOURNAL (Spartanburg, SC)

Blondie, Dick Tracy, Mickey Mouse, Phantom, Gasoline Alley, Terry & The Pirates, Peanuts, Uncle Remus, Scamp, Snuffy Smith, Steve Canyon, Lil Abner, Prince Valiant, Annie, Henry, Donald Duck

hawk...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2015, 5:30:04 PM11/17/15
Here's some more:

THE PANTAGRAPH (Bloomington, IL)

Mary Worth, Blondie, Rex Morgan, M.D., Priscilla's Pop, Carnival, Lil Abner, Freckles & His Friends, Tom Trick, Little Iodine, Short Ribs, Steve Roper, Nancy, Bugs Bunny, Henry, Winthrop, Beetle Bailey, Out Our Way

KOKOMO TRIBUNE (Kokomo, IN)

Beetle Bailey, Hi and Lois, Blondie, Prince Valiant, Steve Canyon, Donald Duck, Buz Sawyer, Phantom, Archie, Tim Tyler's Luck, Tiger, Lil Abner, Ponytail, They'll Do It Every Time, Mister Breger, Flash Gordon, Johnny Hazard, Grandma, Snuffy Smith

TERRE HAUTE TRIBUNE-STAR (Terre Haute, IN)

Blondie, Peanuts, Mutt & Jeff, Hubert, Popeye, Hints From Heloise, Grandma, Tiger, Juliet Jones, Little Iodine, Beetle Bailey, Phantom, Bringing Up Father, Lone Ranger, Buz Sawyer, Donald Duck, Ponytail, Flash Gordon, Moose, Hi and Lois, They'll Do It Every Time, Snuffy Smith, Little Woman, Henry, Steve Canyon, Archie, Little King, Mister Breger, Tim Tyler's Luck

SEDALIA DEMOCRAT (Sedalia, MO)

Robin Malone, Winthrop, Alley Oop, Priscilla's Pop, Carnival, Kevin the Bold, Freckles & His Friends, Tom Trick, Berry's World, Eek & Meek, Born Loser, Short Ribs, Polly's Pointers, Bugs Bunny, Little People, Our Boarding House, Captain Easy, Out Our Way

VALLEY MORNING STAR (Harlingen, TX)

Blondie, Dick Tracy, Smilin' Jack, Smitty, Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Dondi, Aggie, Snuffy Smith, Moon Mullins, Flibbertys, Teenie Weenies, Brenda Starr, Gasoline Alley, Mary Perkins On Stage, Little Joe, Lolly, Pottsy, Winnie Winkle, Smokey Stover, Rick O'Shay, Terry & The Pirates, Annie

SAN ANTONIO EXPRESS-NEWS (San Antonio, TX)

SECTION 1 (Broadsheet):

B.C., Peanuts, Mickey Finn, Dondi, Boner's Ark, Dennis the Menace, Kerry Drake, Redeye, Steve Roper, Judge Parker, Family Circus, Cappy Dick, Apartment 3-G, Mary Perkins On Stage

SECTION 2 (Tabloid):

Wizard of Id, Mary Worth, Big George, Off the Record, Nancy, Rex Morgan, M.D., Andy Capp, There Oughta Be A Law, Rick O'Shay, Winnie Winkle

WACO TRIBUNE-HERALD (Waco, TX)

Blondie, Peanuts, Pogo, B.C., Beetle Bailey, Hints From Heloise, Bugs Bunny, Jackson Twins, Andy Capp, Mickey Finn, Snuffy Smith, Buz Sawyer, Priscilla's Pop, Mickey Mouse, Dick Tracy, Terry & The Pirates, Penny, Grin & Bear It, Berry's World, Yogi Bear, Annie, Steve Canyon

Jimmy Delach

Nov 18, 2015, 1:05:27 AM11/18/15
From the USF library...

ORLANDO SENTINEL

Blondie
Lolly
Gasoline Alley
Dennis The Menace
Mary Perkins On Stage
Boner's Ark
The Phantom
The Jackson Twins
Dondi
Brenda Starr
Andy Capp
Snuffy Smith
Henry
The Heart of Juliet Jones
Archie
Terry & The Pirates
Dick Tracy
Eb & Flo
Beetle Bailey
Captain Easy
The Wizard Of Id
Little Orphan Annie
The Small Society
Steve Canyon
Hi & Lois
Judge Parker
Pixies
Lil' Abner
Redeye
Mary Worth
Rex Morgan M.D.
Buz Sawyer

MIAMI HERALD

Peanuts
Andy Capp
Yogi Bear
Little Orphan Annie
Ferd'Nand
Mary Worth
The Secret World Of Mr. Mum
Beetle Bailey
Pixies
Snuffy Smith
Lil' Abner
Nancy
Apartment 3G
Buz Sawyer
B.C.
The Smith Family
The Family Circus
Steve Canyon
Prince Valiant
Blondie
Dick Tracy
Brenda Starr
Grin & Bear It
They'll Do It Every Time
Judge Parker
Tales Of The Great Book
Rex Morgan M.D.
Hi & Lois
Hints From Heloise
Archie
Off The Record
The Jackson Twins
The Wizard Of Id

D Heine

Nov 19, 2015, 2:35:18 PM11/19/15
No Peanuts in Orlando in 1968?

Jimmy Delach

Nov 19, 2015, 4:43:17 PM11/19/15
It might have run in their other newspaper (Evening Star, which I haven't checked).

jeffbl...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2015, 12:56:51 AM11/21/15
ANNISTON STAR (Anniston, AL)

Peanuts
Dennis the Menace
Children's Tales
Nancy
Berry's World
Flintstones
Yogi Bear
Blondie
Our New Age
Gasoline Alley
Ferd'nand
Beetle Bailey
Snuffy Smith
Annie
Mary Worth
Andy Capp
Terry & The Pirates
Dick Tracy
Strange As It Seems
Priscilla's Pop
Out Our Way

Jimmy Delach

Nov 21, 2015, 8:17:56 AM11/21/15
BALTIMORE SUN

Tabloid

Peanuts
Mark Trail
Pogo
Terry & The Pirates
Winnie Winkle
Smokey Stover/Spooky
The Family Circus
Gasoline Alley
Dick Tracy

Broadsheet

Apartment 3G
Andy Capp
The Wizard Of Id
Dennis The Menace
Penny
Rex Morgan M.D.
Dondi
Mary Worth
Lil' Abner
Nancy
The Smith Family

LOS ANGELES TIMES

Dick Tracy
Peanuts
The Better Half
B.C.
Grin & Bear It
The Wizard Of Id
Nancy
Lil' Abner
Bible Stories
Dennis The Menace
The Flintstones
Mary Worth
Rick O'Shay
Rex Morgan M.D.
Mary Perkins On Stage
Apartment 3G
Gasoline Alley
Brenda Starr
Andy Capp
Emmy Lou
Our New Age

Jimmy Delach

Nov 21, 2015, 2:18:56 PM11/21/15
IDAHO STATESMAN

Dick Tracy
Peanuts
Pogo
Children's Tales
Steve Canyon
Beetle Bailey
Dennis The Menace
Yogi Bear
Moon Mullins
Priscilla's Pop
Blondie
Bringing Up Father
Uncle (Art) Nugent's Funland
Rex Morgan M.D.
Grin & Bear It
Tiger
The Flintstones
The Better Half
B.C.
Berry's World
Eek & Meek
The Born Loser
Short Ribs

Jimmy Delach

Feb 1, 2016, 7:08:43 PM2/1/16
FLORIDA (Cocoa FL) Today

Andy Capp
PIXies
Tiger
Dotty
Robin Malone
Redeye
The Jackson Twins
B.C.
Steve Roper
Mutt & Jeff
Ripley's Believe It Or Not
Trudy
Captain Kate
Miss Peach
Yogi Bear
Pogo
Mickey Mouse
Pattern Party
Small Society
Berry's World
Walt Disney's Treasury Of Classic Tales (Never A Dull Moment)
The Flintstones
Kerry Drake
Ponytail
Mandrake The Magician
The Better Half
Winky Ryatt
Debbie Deere
Cappy Dick
Our New Age

PALM BEACH POST (Saturday)

Andy Capp
Captain Kate
Alley Oop
Short Ribs
Eek & Meek
Robin Malone
Our Boarding House
Lil' Abner
Steve Canyon
Barney Google & Snuffy Smith
Trudy
Blondie
Winthrop
Captain Easy
The Jackson Twins
The Flintstones
The Phantom
Pogo
Henry
Yogi Bear
Beetle Bailey
Carnival
Tiger
Smilin' Jack
The Born Loser
Tom Trick
Dick Tracy
Little Orphan Annie

ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH

Section 1

Blondie
Grin & Bear It
Lil' Abner
Hi & Lois
Walt Disney's Treasury Of Classic Tales (Never A Dull Moment)
Our Own Oddities
Ponytail
Big George
Boner's Ark

Section 2

Beetle Bailey
Steve Canyon
Andy Capp
Rex Morgan M.D.
Steve Roper
Archie
Trudy
Prince Valiant
Pogo
Tiger
The Heart Of Juliet Jones
Donald Duck

Jimmy Delach

Apr 16, 2016, 2:23:02 PM4/16/16
AKRON BEACON JOURNAL

Section 1

Blondie
Peanuts
Andy Capp
Moon Mullins
Let's Sew
Stees Sees
Rex Morgan M.D.
Judge Parker
B.C.
Dennis The Menace
Smokey Stover
Gasoline Alley
Dondi

Section 2

Beetle Bailey
Hi & Lois
The Wizard Of Id
Lil' Abner
Nancy
Carnival
Miss Peach
Mary Worth
Mickey Mouse
Brenda Starr
Lolly
Little Orphan Annie
Penny
Winthrop
Steve Canyon
Dick Tracy

Jimmy Delach

Sep 10, 2016, 10:42:07 PM9/10/16
JACKSON (MS) CLARION-LEDGER
Dick Tracy
Little Iodine
Rex Morgan M.D.
Apartment 3-G
The Wizard Of Id
Blondie
Beetle Bailey
Batman & Robin
Judge Parker
Steve Roper & Mike Nomad
Mary Worth
B.C.
Miss Peach
Kerry Drake
Mr. Abernathy
Big Ben Bolt
Our Boarding House
Carnival
Winthrop
Lil' Abner
Little Orphan Annie
Snuffy Smith
Steve Canyon
Buz Sawyer
Nancy
Peanuts
Dennis The Menace
Pogo
Winky Ryatt
Smitty
Brenda Starr
Winnie Winkle
Gasoline Alley (Little Brother Hugo)
Mary Perkins On Stage
Uncle Remus
The Flintstones
Hints From Heloise
Bringing Up Father

LONGVIEW (TX) DAILY NEWS (Tabloid)
Lil' Abner
Alley Oop
Bugs Bunny
Joe Palooka
Freckles & His Friends (Hector)
The Little People (Huckleberry Hollow)
Rex Morgan M.D.
Little Orphan Annie (Maw Green)
Tarzan
Out Our Way
Dick Tracy
Mickey Finn
Polly's Pointers
Babe & Horace
Off The Record
Blondie
Captain Easy
Nancy

ASHEVILLE (N.C.) CITIZEN-TIMES
Blondie
Snuffy Smith
Little Orphan Annie
Judge Parker
Gasoline Alley
Beetle Bailey
Dennis The Menace
Dick Tracy
Peanuts
B.C.
Mark Trail
Rex Morgan M.D.
Little Iodine
Steve Canyon
Mary Worth
Dondi
Apartment 3-G
Andy Capp
Our New Age
Henry
Alley Oop

GREEN BAY (WI) PRESS-GAZETTE
Blondie
Beetle Bailey
The Wizard Of Id
The Better Half
Donald Duck
Steve Canyon
Children's Tales (Little Pee-wee Part 3)
Kerry Drake
B.C.
Let's Sew
The Phantom
Hi & Lois
Dennis The Menace
Fan Fare
Archie
Tiger
Peanuts
Off The Record
Ponytail
Bringing Up Father
Steve Roper & Mike Nomad
Uncle (Art) Nugent's Funland

LANSING (MI) STATE JOURNAL
Peanuts
The Flintstones
The Jackson Twins
Fan Fare
Snuffy Smith
Tiger
Yogi Bear
Moose
Kevin The Bold
Our New Age
Nancy
Johnny Hazard
Bugs Bunny
Mutt & Jeff
Joe Palooka
Short Ribs
Uncle (Art) Nugent's Funland
The Berrys
Rex Morgan M.D.
Judge Parker

PORT HURON (MI) TIMES-HERALD
Peanuts
Robin Malone
Short Ribs
Berry's World
Winthrop
The Flintstones
Tiger
Johnny Hazard
Kevin The Bold
Fan Fare
Our Boarding House
The Born Loser
Snuffy Smith
Eek & Meek
Priscilla's Pop
Bugs Bunny
Tom Trick
Carnival
Yogi Bear
The Jackson Twins
Mark Trail
Nancy
Alley Oop
Message has been deleted

Jimmy Delach

Sep 13, 2016, 11:33:53 AM9/13/16
BATON ROUGE (LA.) ADVOCATE

Dick Tracy
Terry & The Pirates
Nancy
Lil' Abner
Our Boarding House
Moon Mullins
Gasoline Alley
Smilin' Jack
Mary Worth
Kerry Drake
Rex Morgan M.D.
Freckles & His Friends
Alley Oop
Blondie
Flash Gordon
Little Orphan Annie
Beetle Bailey
Snuffy Smith
Mickey Finn
Peanuts
Bugs Bunny
Steve Canyon
Priscilla's Pop
Robin Malone
Louie

WASHINGTON (D.C.) STAR
The Wizard Of Id
Beetle Bailey
Juliet Jones
B.C.
The Small Society
Mary Perkins On Stage
Pogo
Redeye
Hints From Heloise
Hi & Lois
Dr. Kildare
Kerry Drake
Freddy
Mutt & Jeff
The Berrys
The Jackson Twins
Mandrake The Magician
Uncle (Art) Nugent's Funland
Mr. Magic
Walt Disney's Treasury Of Classic Tales (Never A Dull Moment)

RICHMOND (Va.) TIMES-DISPATCH
Blondie
The Family Circus
Little Orphan Annie
Judge Parker
Gasoline Alley
Prince Valiant
Children's Tales (Little Pee-Wee Part 3)
Steve Canyon
Beetle Bailey
Snuffy Smith
Rex Morgan M.D.
Dick Tracy
Lil' Abner
Peanuts
Dennis The Menace
Mary Worth
Buz Sawyer
Mark Trail
Grin & Bear It
Cappy Dick
Andy Capp

ARKANSAS GAZETTE
Dick Tracy
Beetle Bailey
B.C.
Apartment 3-G
Lil' Abner
Gasoline Alley
Steve Canyon
Peanuts
The Family Circus
Nancy
The Wizard Of Id
Pogo
Dennis The Menace
Rex Morgan M.D.
Judge Parker
Andy Capp
Snuffy Smith
Mary Worth
Terry & The Pirates

MILWAUKEE (WI) JOURNAL-SENTINEL
Priscilla's Pop
Beetle Bailey
Grin & Bear It
The Family Circus
Cappy Dick
Blondie
Tumbleweeds
Lil' Abner
Andy Capp
Apartment 3-G
Nancy
Pogo
Freddy
Mark Trail
Rex Morgan M.D.
Mary Worth
Judge Parker
Prince Valiant

MEMPHIS (TN) COMMERCIAL-APPEAL
Blondie
Beetle Bailey
Andy Capp
Snuffy Smith
The Wizard Of Id
Big George!
Strange As It Seems
Steve Roper & Mike Nomad
Apartment 3-G
Tumbleweeds
Nancy
Donald Duck
Tiger
Mary Worth
Rex Morgan M.D.
Judge Parker
Winky Ryatt
Pogo
Peanuts
Dick Tracy
B.C.
Dennis The Menace
Lolly
Polly's Pointers

LEXINGTON (KY) HERALD-LEADER
Blondie
Dick Tracy
Kerry Drake
Mary Worth
Rex Morgan M.D.
Moon Mullins
Play-Funnies
Gasoline Alley
Dennis The Menace
Mary Perkins On Stage
Nancy
Bringing Up Father
Beetle Bailey
The Little Woman
Freddy
Steve Canyon
Lil' Abner
Smilin' Jack
Peanuts
Little Orphan Annie
Priscilla's Pop
Henry
Donald Duck

WICHITA (KS) EAGLE
Blondie
Peanuts
The Wizard Of Id
Archie
Snuffy Smith
Mary Worth
Rex Morgan M.D.
The Jackson Twins
Prince Valiant
Dick Tracy
Steve Roper & Mike Nomad
Dennis The Menace
Hi & Lois
Tales From The Great Book
Little Orphan Annie
Beetle Bailey
The Family Circus
Steve Canyon
Lil' Abner
Nancy
Brenda Starr
Gasoline Alley
Judge Parker
Apartment 3-G

SAN DIEGO (CA) UNION-TRIBUNE
Blondie
Beetle Bailey
Dick Tracy
Children's Tales (Little Pee-Wee Part 3)
Tumbleweeds
Mary Worth
Brenda Starr
Dennis The Menace
Little Orphan Annie
Andy Capp
Steve Roper & Mike Nomad
Gordo
Steve Canyon
Peanuts
The Jackson Twins
Donald Duck
Lil' Abner
Big George!
Rex Morgan M.D.

CHARLESTON (S.C.) NEWS & COURIER
Blondie
Lil' Abner
Prince Valiant
PIXies
Hints From Heloise
Dondi
Andy Capp
Robin Malone
Mark Trail
Yogi Bear
Mandrake The Magician
B.C.
Dennis The Menace
Henry
Mary Worth
The Phantom
The Flintstones
Nancy
The Wizard Of Id
Rick O'Shay
Dick Tracy
Steve Canyon

Jimmy Delach

Nov 12, 2016, 11:10:22 PM11/12/16
TOWN TALK (Alexandria LA)

Peanuts
Robin Malone
Kevin The Bold
Berry's World
Our Boarding House
Andy Capp
Snuffy Smith
Dennis The Menace
Carnival
Nancy
The Born Loser
Dick Tracy
Prince Valiant
Blondie
Gasoline Alley
Tom Trick
Beetle Bailey
Alley Oop
Steve Canyon
Short Ribs
Bugs Bunny
Polly's Pointers

SHREVEPORT (La.) TIMES

Blondie
Snuffy Smith
Mary Worth
Mary Perkins On Stage
Judge Parker
Rex Morgan M.D.
Kerry Drake
Dennis The Menace
Boner's Ark
Peanuts
Steve Canyon
Little Orphan Annie
Lil' Abner
Pogo
Big George!
Beetle Bailey
Andy Capp
Dick Tracy

DAILY WORLD (Opelousas La.)

Prince Valiant
Blondie
Beetle Bailey
Scamp
Snuffy Smith
Archie
Hints From Heloise
Hi & Lois
Steve Canyon
Ponytail
Bringing Up Father
Little Iodine
Flash Gordon
Tiger
Buz Sawyer
Henry
Donald Duck

MINNEAPOLIS STAR-TRIBUNE

Blondie
The Better Half
Lil' Abner
Dick Tracy
Mary Perkins On Stage
Dondi
Andy Capp
Mark Trail
Our New Age

Dennis The Menace
Peanuts
Grin & Bear It
Steve Canyon
Batman & Robin
Little Iodine
B.C.
Judge Parker
Hi & Lois
Beetle Bailey

Jimmy Delach

Nov 15, 2016, 5:54:24 PM11/15/16
DAILY PRESS (Newport News VA)

Dick Tracy
Little Orphan Annie
Lil' Abner
Nancy
Peanuts
The Small Society
Our New Age
Priscilla's Pop
Tumbleweeds
Eb And Flo
Pogo
Steve Canyon
Beetle Bailey
Snuffy Smith
Judge Parker
Steve Roper & Mike Nomad
Rex Morgan M.D.
Ferd'Nand
There Oughta Be A Law!
Strange As It Seems
Yogi Bear
Prince Valiant

B.C.
The Family Circus
Brenda Starr
Blondie
Andy Capp
The Jackson Twins
Terry & The Pirates
Gasoline Alley/Little Brother Hugo
Mary Worth
Dennis The Menace
The Phantom

Jimmy Delach

Feb 10, 2017, 9:22:35 AM2/10/17
TALLAHASSEE (FL) DEMOCRAT

Peanuts
Dennis The Menace
Children's Tales (Little Pee-Wee Part 3)
Nancy
Berry's World
The Flintstones
Yogi Bear
Blondie
Our New Age
Gasoline Alley
Ferd'Nand
Beetle Bailey
Snuffy Smith
Little Orphan Annie
Mary Worth
Andy Capp
Terry & The Pirates
Dick Tracy
Strange As It Seems
Priscilla's Pop
Out Our Way

MONTGOMERY (AL) ADVERTISER

Blondie
Dick Tracy
Mickey Mouse
The Phantom
Gasoline Alley
Terry & The Pirates
Peanuts
Dondi
Beetle Bailey
Juliet Jones
Snuffy Smith
Steve Canyon
Lil' Abner
Prince Valiant
Little Orphan Annie
Henry
Donald Duck

Jimmy Delach

Feb 14, 2017, 11:37:08 PM2/14/17
HONOLULU (HI) ADVERTISER & SUN-BULLETIN

Dick Tracy
Steve Canyon
Terry & The Pirates
Gasoline Alley
Little Iodine
Mary Worth
Rex Morgan M.D.
Judge Parker
Andy Capp
Pogo
Dennis The Menace
Dr. Kildare
Beetle Bailey
Blondie
Peanuts
Freddy
Grin & Bear It
Prince Valiant
Hi & Lois
Miss Peach

Jimmy Delach

Feb 25, 2017, 10:28:47 PM2/25/17
PENSACOLA (FL) NEWS-JOURNAL

Peanuts
Robin Malone
Little Orphan Annie
Berry's World
The Small Society
Andy Capp
Winthrop
Priscilla's Pop
Hi & Lois
Archie
The Born Loser
Dick Tracy
Snuffy Smith
Blondie
Lil' Abner
Hints From Heloise
Beetle Bailey
Pogo
Steve Canyon
Short Ribs
Bugs Bunny
Eek & Meek

Jimmy Delach

Mar 18, 2017, 4:49:52 PM3/18/17
FORT LAUDERDALE (Fla.) NEWS & SUN-SENTINEL

Peanuts
Andy Capp
Gasoline Alley
Smitty
Mr. Abernathy
Pogo
The Phantom
PIXies
Dondi
Brenda Starr
Lolly
Moose
Priscilla's Pop
Ponytail

Dick Tracy
Terry & The Pirates
Eb & Flo
Beetle Bailey
The Flintstones
Trudy
Little Orphan Annie
The Small Society
Smilin' Jack
Pattern Party
Tiger
Carnival
Lil' Abner
Moon Mullins
Henry
Redeye
Ripley's Believe It Or Not!

Jimmy Delach

May 18, 2017, 7:43:34 PM5/18/17
ALLENTOWN (PA) CALL-CHRONICLE

Dick Tracy
Nancy
Yogi Bear
Out Our Way
There Oughta Be A Law!
Terry & The Pirates
Kevin The Bold
Smilin' Jack
The Small Society
Boots & Her Buddies
Priscilla's Pop
Bugs Bunny
Ferd'Nand
Smitty
Freckles & His Friends
Little Orphan Annie
Alley Oop
Mark Trail
Our Boarding House

JACKSON (MS) SUN

Little Orphan Annie
Dick Tracy
Blondie
Steve Canyon
They'll Do It Every Time
Captain Easy
Beetle Bailey
Boots & Her Buddies/The Gooneys
The Jackson Twins
The Lone Ranger
Little Iodine
Donald Duck
The Phantom
Bringing Up Father
Henry
Lil' Abner
Buz Sawyer
Our Boarding House
Flash Gordon
Snuffy Smith
Uncle Remus

Jimmy Delach

May 26, 2017, 12:10:16 AM5/26/17
SALISBURY (MD) DAILY TIMES

Dick Tracy
Winthrop
Yogi Bear
Captain Easy
Short Ribs
Robin Malone
There Oughta Be A Law!
Brenda Starr
Kevin The Bold
Little Orphan Annie
The Born Loser
Andy Capp
Our Boarding House
Priscilla's Pop
Bugs Bunny
Uncle Nugent's Funland
Apartment 3-G
Miss Peach
On Stage
Lil' Abner
Judge Parker
The Jackson Twins

Jimmy Delach

Jul 1, 2017, 7:45:16 PM7/1/17
SANTA ROSA (Calif.) PRESS-DEMOCRAT (Tabloid)

Lil' Abner
Wizard Of Id
Mickey Finn
Alley Oop
Boots & Her Buddies/The Gooneys
Babe An' Horace
Mickey Mouse
Freckles & His Friends/Hector
Rex Morgan M.D.
Gordo
Bugs Bunny
The Family Circus
The Better Half
Captain Easy
Short Ribs

ZANESVILLE (OH) TIMES-RECORDER

Blondie
Steve Canyon
Beetle Bailey
Berry's World
Peanuts
Alley Oop
Archie
Gasoline Alley
Terry & The Pirates
Lil' Abner
Snuffy Smith
Nancy
Juliet Jones
Priscilla's Pop
Mary Worth
Rex Morgan M.D.
Dennis The Menace
Pogo
They'll Do It Every Time
Little Orphan Annie
Dick Tracy

MANSFIELD (OH) NEWS-JOURNAL

Blondie
Dick Tracy
Beetle Bailey
Winthrop
Donald Duck
Hi & Lois
Cappy Dick
Peanuts
Mary Worth
Bugs Bunny
Rex Morgan M.D.
Steve Canyon
Gasoline Alley
Archie
Dondi
The Flintstones
Winnie Winkle
Terry & The Pirates
Little Orphan Annie
Smitty
Lil' Abner
Lil Iodine

SPRINGFIELD (MO) NEWS-LEADER

Blondie
Dick Tracy
Beetle Bailey
Mary Worth
Apartment 3-G
Archie
Lil' Abner
They'll Do It Every Time
Steve Canyon
Rex Morgan M.D.
Bringing Up Father
Gasoline Alley
Peanuts
Kerry Drake
Buz Sawyer
Henry
Donald Duck

DAVENPORT (IA) QUAD CITY TIMES

Beetle Bailey
Hi & Lois
Cappy Dick
Prince Valiant
Moose
Mark Trail
Buz Sawyer
The Phantom
Archie
Tim Tyler's Luck
Tiger
Lil' Abner
Ponytail
Kerry Drake
Mister Breger
Flash Gordon
Johnny Hazard
Miss Peach
Mr. Abernathy
Bringing Up Father

Jimmy Delach

Jul 16, 2017, 9:18:57 PM7/16/17
MUNSTER (IN) TIMES

Steve Canyon
Rex Morgan M.D.
Dotty
Out Our Way
Winthrop
Tales From The Great Book
Wizard Of Id
Our Boarding House
Kevin The Bold
Mary Worth
Apartment 3-G
Priscilla's Pop
Fan Fare
Cappy Dick
Carnival
Judge Parker
Abbie An' Slats
Kerry Drake
Steve Roper
Alley Oop

Jimmy Delach

Aug 8, 2017, 9:12:24 PM8/8/17
LINCOLN (NE) JOURNAL-STAR

Steve Canyon
Bringing Up Father
Emmy Lou
There Oughta Be A Law!
Tales From The Great Book
Uncle (Art) Nugent's Funland
Our New Age
Life's Like That

Little Orphan Annie
The Flibbertys/Maw Green
Rivets
Batman & Robin
Archie
The Little Woman
Channel Chuckles
Off The Record

Abbie An' Slats
Eb & Flo
Mutt & Jeff/Cicero's Cat
The Better Half
The Family Circus
Mark Trail
The Katzenjammer Kids
Mark Trail

Jimmy Delach

Sep 22, 2017, 6:11:27 PM9/22/17
TAMPA TRIBUNE

Blondie
Beetle Bailey
Archie
Buz Sawyer
Andy Capp
Nancy
Captain Kate
Lil' Abner
Snuffy Smith
Dennis The Menace
Hints From Heloise
Wizard Of Id
Steve Canyon
Flash Gordon

Dick Tracy
Prince Valiant
Mary Worth
Juliet Jones
Kerry Drake
Rex Morgan M.D.
Peanuts
Hi & Lois
Gasoline Alley
The Phantom
Little Orphan Annie
Judge Parker
Pogo
The Small Society
Tiger
Brenda Starr

Jimmy Delach

Mar 31, 2018, 11:14:07 PM3/31/18
RACINE (WI) JOURNAL-TIMES

Robin Malone
Winthrop
Alley Oop
Priscilla's Pop
Carnival
The Berrys
Freckles & His Friends
Tom Trick
Berry's World
Eek & Meek
The Born Loser
Short Ribs
Steve Roper
Bugs Bunny
The Little People
B.C.
Captain Easy
Out Our Way

ROCKY MOUNT (N.C.) TELEGRAM

Peanuts
Dennis The Menace
Children's Tales - Little Pee-Wee Part 3
Nancy
Terry & The Pirates
Dick Tracy
Blondie
Our New Age
Gasoline Alley
Ferd'Nand
Beetle Bailey
Snuffy Smith
Little Orphan Annie
Mary Worth
Andy Capp
Berry's World
The Flintstones
Yogi Bear
Strange As It Seems
Priscilla's Pop
Out Our Way

MISSOULIAN

Blondie
Beetle Bailey
Dondi
Gasoline Alley
Rick O'Shay
Dennis The Menace
Mark Trail
Andy Capp
Grin & Bear It
Miss Peach

Peanuts
Ferd'Nand
Nancy
Archie
Hints From Heloise
Donald Duck
Dick Tracy
Lil' Abner
Steve Canyon
Prince Valiant

CLARKSVILLE (TN) LEAF-CHRONICLE

Blondie
Robin Malone
Little Orphan Annie
Berry's World
Our Boarding House
Out Our Way
Winthrop
Priscilla's Pop
The Phantom
Freckles & His Friends
The Born Loser
Dick Tracy
Snuffy Smith
Buz Sawyer
Captain Easy
Tom Trick
Beetle Bailey
Alley Oop
Steve Canyon
Short Ribs
Bugs Bunny
Eek & Meek

AUSTIN AMERICAN-STATESMAN

Blondie
Peanuts
Lil' Abner
B.C.
Beetle Bailey
Andy Capp
Mickey Finn
Snuffy Smith
Buz Sawyer
Priscilla's Pop
Dick Tracy
Terry & The Pirates
Penny
Grin & Bear It
Berry's World
Little Orphan Annie
Steve Canyon

DAYTON (OH) JOURNAL-HERALD (Saturday edition)

Dick Tracy
Steve Canyon
Blondie
B.C.
Hints From Heloise
Rex Morgan M.D.
Gasoline Alley
Moose
Little Iodine
Cappy Dick
Wizard Of Id
Children's Tales - Little Pee-Wee Part 3
The Family Circus
Donald Duck
Moon Mullins

ATLANTA JOURNAL-CONSTITUTION