St. Louis Post-Dispatch Comic Strip Index Retro

Jimmy Delach

Jan 3, 2016, 11:21:24 PM1/3/16
Newspapers.com has added the archives of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch to its' collection and with that, I present some comic strip indexes from years past.

August 1976 (8/29 - 8/31)

Sunday

Beetle Bailey
Blondie
Andy Capp
Archie
Redeye
Our Own Oddities
Boner's Ark
Kelly
Prince Valiant
Grin & Bear It
Doonesbury
Hi & Lois
The Wizard Of Id
B.C.
Ponytail
Steve Canyon
Steve Roper & Mike Nomad
Hagar The Horrible
Tiger
The Heart Of Juliet Jones
The Circus Of P.T. Bimbo

Daily

Page 1

Redeye
Juliet Jones
Steve Roper & Mike Nomad
Steve Canyon
Kelly & Duke
Flash Gordon

Page 2

The Girls
Dunagin's People
Toppix
Amy
Herman
Laugh It Off
PIXies

Blondie
Beetle Bailey
Andy Capp
Tiger
Ms. Augusta
Doonesbury
B.C.
Hi & Lois
The Wizard Of Id

Grin & Bear It
Ponytail
Big George
Archie
Simpkins
Soft Focus

August 1979 (8/12 - 8/15)

Sunday

Beetle Bailey
Blondie
Andy Capp
Redeye
The Amazing Spider-Man
Prince Valiant
Tiger
Our Own Oddities
The Heart Of Juliet Jones
Steve Roper & Mike Nomad
Steve Canyon
Doonesbury
Hi & Lois
B.C.
Conan The Barbarian
Archie
The Wizard Of Id
Shoe
Ponytail
Boner's Ark
Grin & Bear It

Daily

Page 1

Doonesbury
Redeye
Juliet Jones
Steve Roper & Mike Nomad
Steve Canyon
Cathy
Conan The Barbarian
Drabble
Flash Gordon

Page 2

The Girls
Dunagin's People
Ponytail
Amy
Herman
Today's World
PIXies

Blondie
Beetle Bailey
Andy Capp
Tiger
Spider-Man
Shoe
B.C.
Hi & Lois
The Wizard Of Id

Grin & Bear It
Heathcliff
Big George
Archie
Simpkins
Belvedere

and finally 1/9/1994 (Sunday)

Beetle Bailey
Mother Goose & Grimm
Peanuts
The Family Circus
Blondie
Calvin & Hobbes
Outland
Andy Capp
Shoe
Doonesbury
Wizard Of Id
Hagar The Horrible
The Far Side
Garfield
For Better Or For Worse
Cathy
Hi & Lois
Sally Forth
Funky Winkerbean
Prince Valiant
Mark Trail
The Amazing Spider-Man
Brenda Starr
Comics For Kids
Grin & Bear It
Dennis The Menace
Donald Duck
Gasoline Alley

Default User

Jan 4, 2016, 4:16:13 AM1/4/16
Jimmy Delach wrote:

> Newspapers.com has added the archives of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch
> to its' collection and with that, I present some comic strip indexes
> from years past.

In the mid-80s, the morning Globe-Democrat folded up. At that time, the
Post absorbed many of the comics that the Globe had, and expanded its
number of strips.

Brian