Re: OMG WHY DO YOU HATE ME?

Ubiquitous

Nov 15, 2017, 8:54:35 AM11/15/17
no...@noway.com wrote:
>anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:

>> Nope. We've seen this Superman years before this episode takes place. No
>> trunks.
>
>They're conflating SMALLVILLE with SUPERGIRL, as evidence by the Chloe
>references. (Hey, this was a great week to bring *her* up again, you
>betcha.) The final episode of SMALLVILLE would prove to be the last
>time we'd ever see Superman in the historic suit with the red briefs.
>
>The timing doesn't really work out -- this episode took place in 2007,
>while Superman doesn't debut in SMALLVILLE until 2011 -- but I'm going
>with it anyway.

I'm guessing this is the result of at least one DC reboot bewteen Smallville
and this show.

anim8rfsk

Nov 15, 2017, 9:26:08 AM11/15/17
In article <ouhguo$t8o$3...@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> no...@noway.com wrote:
> >anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> >> Nope. We've seen this Superman years before this episode takes place. No
> >> trunks.
> >
> >They're conflating SMALLVILLE with SUPERGIRL, as evidence by the Chloe
> >references. (Hey, this was a great week to bring *her* up again, you

LOL, I forgot about that!

> >betcha.) The final episode of SMALLVILLE would prove to be the last
> >time we'd ever see Superman in the historic suit with the red briefs.
> >
> >The timing doesn't really work out -- this episode took place in 2007,
> >while Superman doesn't debut in SMALLVILLE until 2011 -- but I'm going
> >with it anyway.

The debut of Superman in Smallville doesn't take place in 2011 - it's a
flash forward to the future of that show. I'm not sure how many years,
but future Chloe has a kid (by Green Arrow?) and such. And since they
got the "ten years ago" bit wrong on Supergirl, either the flashback was
more like in 2002 or current time Supergirl takes place in 2022 - any of
which makes the problem that much worse. :D

> I'm guessing this is the result of at least one DC reboot bewteen Smallville
> and this show.

And of lazy incompetent writers not doing their homework.

Who wrote this crap anyway?

Caitlin Parrish, who wrote UNDER THE DUMB and is a long time STUPIDGIRL
writer and executive story editor - I think we've found the problem -
and Jessica Kardos, who has massive assistant experience on both
STUPIDGIRL and COVERT AFFAIRS.

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

A Friend

Nov 15, 2017, 12:09:08 PM11/15/17
In article <anim8rfsk-65648...@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:

> In article <ouhguo$t8o$3...@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
> > no...@noway.com wrote:

> > >They're conflating SMALLVILLE with SUPERGIRL, as evidence by the Chloe
> > >references. (Hey, this was a great week to bring *her* up again, you
>
> LOL, I forgot about that!
>
> > >betcha.) The final episode of SMALLVILLE would prove to be the last
> > >time we'd ever see Superman in the historic suit with the red briefs.
> > >
> > >The timing doesn't really work out -- this episode took place in 2007,
> > >while Superman doesn't debut in SMALLVILLE until 2011 -- but I'm going
> > >with it anyway.
>
> The debut of Superman in Smallville doesn't take place in 2011 - it's a
> flash forward to the future of that show. I'm not sure how many years,
> but future Chloe has a kid (by Green Arrow?) and such.

Superman debuts when he saves Air Force One and pushes that weird
planet away from Earth. That was contemporary with the end of the
series, i.e., it happened in 2011. (We did see a flash-forward at the
beginning of one late episode where Superman stops an airplane from
crashing into the Daily Planet building; the plane is trailing a
"Metropolis World's Fair 2013" banner, and we see a Planet-globe
reflection of Superman, red briefs and all, lifting the plane out of
harm's way.)

The finale-finale stuff with Chloe, the kid and the comic book happens
in 2018. We get that from the TV shot of President-Elect Luthor and
the so-called election of 2018, which we see right after Chloe's phone
call to Lois about whether Lois got the (borrowed or blue) wedding item
Chloe had mailed her. The 2011 date for the other stuff is reinforced
at the end, when Clark says he's been ready to marry Lois for seven
years.

I'm thinking about this stuff way, way too much.

kensi

Nov 15, 2017, 12:50:07 PM11/15/17
On 11/15/2017 12:09 PM, A Friend wrote:

> The finale-finale stuff with Chloe, the kid and the comic book happens
> in 2018. We get that from the TV shot of President-Elect Luthor and
> the so-called election of 2018,

Hold on -- you mean when Trump is impeached, rather than just let Pence
take over for the rest of his term, they hold a new election -- and the
voters elect someone *even worse*?!

in here." ~Checkmate

The Inflatable Eskimo

Nov 15, 2017, 1:44:07 PM11/15/17
Checkmate! In article <ouhuob$1abq$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.invalid says...

> On 11/15/2017 12:09 PM, A Friend wrote:
>
> > The finale-finale stuff with Chloe, the kid and the comic book happens
> > in 2018. We get that from the TV shot of President-Elect Luthor and
> > the so-called election of 2018,
>
> Hold on -- you mean when Trump is impeached, rather than just let Pence
> take over for the rest of his term, they hold a new election -- and the
> voters elect someone *even worse*?!

Why does everyone focus on the President, when we have a corrupt, bought-
and-paid-for Congress with questionable morality, that can't get anything
constructive accomplished regardless of who the President is? The whole
fucking system is broken.

--
The Incredible, Invisible, Inflatable Eskimo!

Dimensional Traveler

Nov 15, 2017, 2:12:47 PM11/15/17
Who said that isn't what we want?

instinct are running screaming.

Skeeter

Nov 15, 2017, 6:25:27 PM11/15/17
On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 12:49:57 -0500, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>On 11/15/2017 12:09 PM, A Friend wrote:
>
>> The finale-finale stuff with Chloe, the kid and the comic book happens
>> in 2018. We get that from the TV shot of President-Elect Luthor and
>> the so-called election of 2018,
>
>Hold on -- you mean when Trump is impeached,

Not gonna happen.

Word has it that Hillary is about to get a wake up call.

The Inflatable Eskimo

Nov 15, 2017, 9:33:46 PM11/15/17
Checkmate! In article <t5jp0dd0rjom7ruas...@4ax.com>,
sk...@invalid.invalid says...
She'll probably find some way to weasel out of it... they always do.
Also, it turns out that some of the uranium, which was not supposed to be
exported, has been sent to Canada, Europe, and possibly Asia, and the
timing of those huge "donations" to the Clinton Foundation seem oddly
close to the time that whole deal went down. AWK!-ward!

Libtard

Nov 16, 2017, 8:13:43 AM11/16/17
On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 16:25:26 -0700, Skeeter wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 12:49:57 -0500, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>>On 11/15/2017 12:09 PM, A Friend wrote:
>>
>>> The finale-finale stuff with Chloe, the kid and the comic book happens
>>> in 2018. We get that from the TV shot of President-Elect Luthor and
>>> the so-called election of 2018,
>>
>>Hold on -- you mean when Trump is impeached,
>
> Not gonna happen.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/house-democrats-introduce-impeachment-
articles-against-trump-n821156

> Word has it that Hillary is about to get a wake up call.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2017/10/27/claims-of-clinton-
russia-uranium-scandal-are-a-real-empty-barrel/

But I suppose you'll just say those sites are "biased liberal media".

mixed nuts

Nov 16, 2017, 8:34:39 AM11/16/17
The system is performing exactly as it is intended to perform.

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Nov 16, 2017, 8:55:00 AM11/16/17
It's all right here in the Gohmert Chart about Russia cornering the
uranium and sealing all the records market :

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOn5zUMW0AAEiyB.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxkBfmCQMAE

--
Grizzly H.

The Inflatable Eskimo

Nov 16, 2017, 1:10:54 PM11/16/17
Checkmate! In article <ouk45b$7r8$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
melops...@undulatus.budgie says...
Through thinly disguised bribery and "pay for play"? I thought that our
Four Fathers had something more noble and incorruptible in mind.

FPP

Nov 16, 2017, 8:24:01 PM11/16/17
Allegations bankrolled by the same family that bankrolled Trump and
Steve "Bumfight" Bannon.

Connections between Clinton Foundation donors and Uranium One were first
published in 2015 by The New York Times, which based its reporting in
part on the book “Clinton Cash,” by Breitbart News senior
editor-at-large Peter Schweizer.

As PolitiFact has laid out in great detail, there is no direct evidence
of a quid pro quo among Clinton, the State Department, Rosatom and the
Clinton Foundation donors with ties to Uranium One. Clinton has
repeatedly denied any involvement in the State Department’s approval of
the Uranium One sale, insisting that such approval was granted at lower
levels of the department and would not have crossed the secretary’s desk.

Jose Fernandez, who was the assistant secretary of state for economic,
energy and business affairs when the Uranium One deal was approved, told
the Times that Clinton “never intervened with me on any [Committee on
Foreign Investment in the United States] matter."

This has been debunked 20 times, already.--

--
"We have to accept that the winner of this election was a Washington
outsider who no one thought had a shot at running this country: Vladimir

The Inflatable Eskimo

Nov 16, 2017, 8:39:35 PM11/16/17
Checkmate! In article <ouldnf$79j$2...@dont-email.me>, fred...@gmail.com
says...

> On 11/15/17 9:33 PM, The Inflatable Eskimo wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate! In article <t5jp0dd0rjom7ruas...@4ax.com>,
> > sk...@invalid.invalid says...

> >> Not gonna happen.
> >>
> >> Word has it that Hillary is about to get a wake up call.
> >
> > She'll probably find some way to weasel out of it... they always do.
> > Also, it turns out that some of the uranium, which was not supposed to be
> > exported, has been sent to Canada, Europe, and possibly Asia, and the
> > timing of those huge "donations" to the Clinton Foundation seem oddly
> > close to the time that whole deal went down. AWK!-ward!
> >

> Allegations bankrolled by the same family that bankrolled Trump and
> Steve "Bumfight" Bannon.
>
> Connections between Clinton Foundation donors and Uranium One were first
> published in 2015 by The New York Times, which based its reporting in
> part on the book ?Clinton Cash,? by Breitbart News senior
> editor-at-large Peter Schweizer.
>
> As PolitiFact has laid out in great detail, there is no direct evidence
> of a quid pro quo among Clinton, the State Department, Rosatom and the
> Clinton Foundation donors with ties to Uranium One. Clinton has
> repeatedly denied any involvement in the State Department?s approval of
> the Uranium One sale, insisting that such approval was granted at lower
> levels of the department and would not have crossed the secretary?s desk.
>
> Jose Fernandez, who was the assistant secretary of state for economic,
> energy and business affairs when the Uranium One deal was approved, told
> the Times that Clinton ?never intervened with me on any [Committee on
> Foreign Investment in the United States] matter."
>
> This has been debunked 20 times, already.--

By the people who get paid to perform debunkeries.