Hentai anime banned by the P.I.U. HQ (Ottawa): Q1 2004

Gomorrahite

May 18, 2004, 8:58:27 PM5/18/04
GOMORRAHY.com | Censorship in Canada
http://www.gomorrahy.com/

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

[Note: This document has been edited and reformatted for UseNet.]

Canada Border Services Agency

TARIFF ITEM 9899.00.00
OBSCENITY, CHILD PORNOGRAPHY AND HATE PROPAGANDA

QUARTERLY LIST OF ADMISSIBLE AND PROHIBITED TITLES
JANUARY TO MARCH 2004

Prepared by:
Prohibited Importations Unit, HQ

QUARTERLY LIST OF ADMISSIBLE AND PROHIBITED TITLES
TARIFF ITEM 9899.00.00
JANUARY 1ST TO MARCH 31ST, 2004

This report contains a list of titles reviewed by the Prohibited
Importations Unit, Customs Branch, at Headquarters in Ottawa, during the
period JANUARY 1ST TO MARCH 31ST, 2004. All titles for which a
determination was rendered in accordance with section 58 of the CUSTOMS
ACT, or re-determined as per section 60 of the CUSTOMS ACT, during the
stated period are listed, along with the related decision. Titles are
categorized by commodity and listed alphabetically. Where available,
additional bibliographical information has been included.

You will note that the report has been divided into two sections:

1) SECTION 58 - DETERMINATIONS: This section lists titles for which
initial classification decisions have been made at Headquarters in
accordance with section 58 of the CUSTOMS ACT. Goods are "determined" to
either fall within or outside of the provisions of tariff item
9899.00.00 (obscenity, child pornography or hate propaganda).

2) SECTION 60 - RE-DETERMINATIONS: This section lists titles that were
previously prohibited under tariff item 9899.00.00 and which have been
re-determined, at the importer's request, by the Customs Disputes
Section, as per section 60 of the CUSTOMS ACT.

For the purposes of this report, decisions are defined as follows:

1) PROHIBITED: This indicates that the material was reviewed and found
to fall within the prohibitory provisions of tariff item 9899.00.00. Its
importation into Canada is therefore prohibited, i.e. not allowed, as it
constitutes obscenity, child pornography or hate propaganda.

2) ADMISSIBLE: This indicates that the material was reviewed and found
NOT to fall within the prohibitory provisions of tariff item 9899.00.00.
Its importation into Canada is therefore acceptable, as it does not
constitute obscenity, child pornography, or hate propaganda.

This list should only be consulted as a reference guide and should not
be considered an absolute authority. If you have any questions or
require further information, please contact the Prohibited Importations
Unit at (613) 954-7049, by fax at (613) 957-4653, or by e-mail at
piu...@ccra-adrc.gc.ca. The Customs Disputes Section may be e-mailed at
cd...@ccra-adrc.gc.ca. You may also write to the following address: 5th
Floor, 150 Isabella Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0L5

SECTION 58 - DETERMINATIONS / ARTICLE 58 - DÉTERMINATIONS

[deleted]

OBSCENITY / OBSCÉNITÉ

[deleted]

DVDs / DVDs

Prohibited:
01) 4 Hours of Animal Sex
02) Abduction on Devil's Peak
03) Babando de tesao 2, The Slobberer, Copyright 2003
04) Be My Fuckmaster
05) Beasty Bitches, Me and My Dog
06) Beasy Bitches, Barking Dogs Don't Bite
07) Blacks N' Blue, Copyright 2003
08) Bondage Bonanza 2
09) Bonus DVD for Dave
10) Breast Attack II
11) Brittany Andrews Bondage Legend
12) Bust 01 Fetish Bust Collection
13) Daddy Doesn't Know, Copyright 1984
14) Dark, ISBN: 1-57032-141-8, Copyright 2002
15) Depravity, Episode 2: Destruction Of A Female Teacher, Copyright
2003
16) DNA Hunter, Vol. 2, Copyright 2002
17) Extrem 3, Versaut
18) Faktor X, hart & gemein, Copyright 2002
19) Gehorche!
20) Holy Virgins, ISBN: 1-57032-081-0, Copyright 2003
21) HY-389, SSPB-006
22) Incest II
23) Inzest
24) Isaku: Episodes 1-3, Copyright 2003
25) Kym Wilde Collection, Copyright 2003
26) Love Doll, Vol. 1: Prince Charming, Copyright 2004
27) Max Hardcore Golden Guzzlers 5, Copyright 2003
28) Minipato Police
29) Mistress 'N Da Hood, Copyright 2003
30) Miyuki Hourai
31) Oni-Tensei, Copyright 2000
32) Piet Clark German Movie, Gummi-Liebe
33) Professor Pain, Copyright 1999
34) Ran Asakawa Teach Sexual Lesson for Boy
35) Rancou Choukyo, "Orgy Training", Copyright 2002
36) Shane's Ultimate Fantasy, Copyright 2002
37) Slap Them - They Like It!!!, Copyright 2002
38) Slave Sisters, ISBN: 1-57032-082-9, Copyright 2003
39) Smack Dat Ass, Copyright 2003
40) Superstar Bondage Sluts, Vols. 1 &2, Copyright 2003
41) The Degradation of Michael, published by Leoram Inc, Copyright 2003
42) Traci Lords - Family Business - une Affaire De Famille, Copyright
2000

Admissible:
01) Akira Watase Super Idol #33, Copyright 2003
02) Aunt Peg's Fulfillment, Copyright 2000
03) Bible Black Revelations, by Active, Copyright 2003
04) Black Leather / Black Skin, Copyright 2003
05) Bondage Mansion, ISBN: 1-57032-148-5, Copyright 2002
06) Bootin' Up, Copyright 2003
07) Cockless, An All Girl-Girl Adventure, Vol. 25, Copyright 2003
08) My Barn, My Rules, Copyright 2003
09) Kinksters, Copyright 2003
10) Love Doll DVD2: The Rose Room, Copyright 2004
11) Mason's Sexual Disorder, Copyright 2003
12) Portrait of a Dominatrix
13) Sistaz 'N Chainz, Copyright 2003
14) Super Big Tits
15) The Inquisition, Copyright MMII
16) Violent Shoot, Vol. 33
17) Whoopin' Her Behind, Copyright 2003

[deleted]

VCDs / VCDs

Prohibited:
01) A-Class Rape 10 Sites - Tragic Bodies
02) Ai Nagase, Raped Female Teacher
03) Aika Miura - Slave Hunter
04) Akira Watase, Female Teacher Rape, Copyright 2002
05) Akira Watase, Insult Raped Female Investigator
06) An Imrrisonment Beauty Bust Wife
07) An Nanba Dream Woman 13, Disk 2
08) Angel
09) Immoral Sisters: Two Premature Fruits #2, Copyright 2001
10) Inmu, 1st night, 2nd night, Copyright 2000
11) Madoka Ozawa, Rape the Teacher
12) Magic Woman M, Copyright 2000
13) Maria Yumeno The Bank Ladies
14) Maria Yumeno The Bank Ladies, Disk 2
15) Megu Anrai, Tears Of A Teacher In Practice 4
16) Megu Anrai, Waku Waku Chikan Land 2
17) Megu Anrai, Waku Waku Chikan Land 2 - Disk 2
18) Minami Fujisaki College Girl Rape 1027
19) Miyuki Kasuga Beauty Leg Female Doctor - Disk 1
20) Miyuki Kasuga Beauty Leg Female Doctor- Disk 2
21) Nao Oikawa Dream Gakuen 5
22) Nao Oikawa Dream Gakuen 5, Disk 2
23) Nene Mochizuki, Woman Teacher Rape
24) Night Shift Nurses
25) Nozomi Momoi - Hi-School Girl Confinement 42
26) PPVCD030, published by Tip Top Home Entertainment
27) Ran Asakawa, Rape Hospital
28) Tears Of A Teacher In Practice 4 2322
29) Tokyo Torture Chamber, IV "Bound with Honor", Copyright 1998
30) Tokyo Torture Chamber, V "Double the Pain"
31) Wake Up! Aria
32) Wife in Hell 2204
33) Yuki Morihara Producer Rape

Admissible:
01) A School Mistaess A Drop of Shame
02) Abnormal Privacy 38 3564
03) Flashback 2
04) GO KU, No. 11
05) Malagkit
06) Ryoko Mitake - Imprisoned Body Doll
07) Yukari Amamiya - The Tender Devil
08) Yuko Meguro 2

VIDEO CASSETTES / VIDÉOCASSETTES

Prohibited:
01) 364
02) 40
03) Abduction on Devil's Peak
04) All In The Family, Copyright 1997
05) Black Girl, White Girl, Dog Orgy
06) Bondage 24/7, Copyright 1999
07) Four Women in Trouble - Three Sex Crazed Banditos, Vol. 182
08) Fun on the Farm and Back Door Blacks
09) G1
10) G5
11) Grenzbreich, No. 18
12) GU2
13) Kavier Klinic one, me hard treated Tokyo general hospital, melisa &
timain Paris
14) King of real, aroma 251, Sct girls in space
15) Old Ladies Extrem: Alte Damen Pissen Gern, Copyright 2001 by
Videorama
16) Real Bondage: the Movie, Copyright 1999
17) Savage Lust - Rape Victims, Vol. 153
18) Selecao Especial 1: Violadas Ao Extremo
19) Supergirls, Venessa Del Rio and Down on the Farm
20) Taboo American Style 1, Copyright 2002
21) Taboo American Style 2, Copyright 2002
22) Taboo American Style, A Mini Series Part 3, Copyright 1985
23) Taboo II, Copyright 1982
24) Taboo III, Copyright 1984
25) Taboo Trilogy, Taboo IV, Taboo V, Taboo VI, Copyright 2002
26) The Bondage Collector, Vol. 1
27) The Bondage Collector, Vol. 2
28) The Dresden Diary, Part Fourteen... "Ecstasy in Hell"
29) The Violation of Katie Gold, Copyright 1999
30) The Violation of Nikita Denise "A Lesbian Gang Bang", Copyright 2002

Admissible:
01) 2003 World Slasher Cup 1
02) 2003 World Slasher Cup 2
03) 2003 World Slasher Cup 3
04) 2003 World Slasher Cup 4
05) August Underground, Copyright 2001
06) August Underground's Mordum, Copyright 2003
07) Bride of Darkness, Vol. 2, Copyright 1999
08) EM 01 (NTSC)
09) Stripped, Whipped and Washed, Copyright 1994
10) The Dirty Dean of Discipline, Copyright 1997

SECTION 60 - RE-DETERMINATIONS / ARTICLE 60 - RÉVISIONS

[deleted]

OBSCENITY / OBSCÉNITÉ

[deleted]

DVDs / DVDs

Prohibited:
01) Blood Shadow
02) Girl Gangbound 3
03) Night Shift Nurses - RN's Revenge
04) Professor Pain

Admissible:
none

VIDEO CASSETTES / VIDÉOCASSETTES

Prohibited:
01) Bondage 24/7
02) Lair of the Bondage Bandits
03) Real Bondage: The Movie
04) Taboo
05) Taboo Trilogy (Parts IV, V and VI)
06) The Dresden Diary: Part Fourteen - Ecstasy In Hell
07) The Legend of the Torturer
08) Waterworld IV: History of the Enema

Admissible:
none

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Gomorrahizer
--
GOMORRAHY.com | Censorship in Canada
http://www.gomorrahy.com/

According to documents from the files of Canada Border Services Agency
(CBSA), gomorrahy (go·mor·rah·y - cf. sod·om·y) is the insertion of a
hand, a foot, or the stump of a limb (i.e., the insertion of an
extremity) into an introitus/vagina or an anus/anal canal, for a sexual
purpose. In other words, the following sexual acts are subsumed under
the concept "gomorrahy": fisting/handballing; footing; and stumping.

Lord Craxton

May 18, 2004, 9:01:38 PM5/18/04
<snippopotamus>

Could you simplify, please? I don't want to have to wade through mounds of
legalease to get to the point... >_<

-Lord Craxton

Cronyx Ravage

May 19, 2004, 1:19:22 AM5/19/04
After reading the entire post, I can safely say that the entire thing
WAS the point. Only by appriciating the sheer volume of cited cencored
material can you understand the problem being addressed by the poster.

The Eternal Lost Lurker

May 19, 2004, 1:47:29 AM5/19/04

"Cronyx Ravage" <cronyx...@alltel.net> wrote in message

> After reading the entire post, I can safely say that the entire thing
> WAS the point. Only by appriciating the sheer volume of cited cencored
> material can you understand the problem being addressed by the poster.

The "problem" being that Canadians have a lot less wank material they can
legally import into the country? *scoff*

--

Being a man takes years of fighting and
screwing and drinking and whoring.

The Eternal Lost Lurker
(Having non-consensual sex with girls'
underwear since 1993)
www.lurkerdrome.com

Cronyx Ravage

May 19, 2004, 3:02:47 AM5/19/04
You miss the point entirely. It's an issue of Censorship.

The Eternal Lost Lurker

May 19, 2004, 6:49:11 AM5/19/04

> You miss the point entirely. It's an issue of Censorship.

Cry me a fucking river.

Cronyx Ravage

May 19, 2004, 3:17:09 PM5/19/04
I think perhaps "The Eternal Lost Cause" or perhaps "The Eternally
Apathetic" would be a better handle for you.

The Eternal Lost Lurker

May 19, 2004, 3:57:52 PM5/19/04

> I think perhaps "The Eternal Lost Cause" or perhaps "The Eternally
> Apathetic" would be a better handle for you.

Oooh, burn.

....not.

Emi M Briet

May 19, 2004, 5:15:38 PM5/19/04
In article <40AAB154...@gomorrahy.com>,
Gomorrahite <gomorr...@gomorrahy.com> wrote:

> Prohibited:
> 04) Professor Pain

I know for a fact that I'll be shedding no tears over the banning of
this one...I was subjected to the first few minutes of it before
screaming "TURN IT OFF!! TURN IT OFF!" a-la Tom Servo...

Ethan Hammond

May 20, 2004, 4:14:08 AM5/20/04
First pizza and now porn, Canada is really cracking
down.

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html

tim gueguen

May 20, 2004, 11:23:23 AM5/20/04

"Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> First pizza and now porn, Canada is really cracking
> down.

Whats with the bizarre pizza reference?

tim gueguen 101867

Captain Nerd

May 20, 2004, 2:06:54 PM5/20/04
In article <L34rc.514835$Pk3.168942@pd7tw1no>,
"tim gueguen" <tgue...@shaw.ca> wrote:

http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2004/05/17/pizza040517

Cap.

--
Since 1989, recycling old jokes, cliches, and bad puns, one Usenet
post at a time!

Ethan Hammond

May 20, 2004, 5:49:32 PM5/20/04
"tim gueguen" <tgue...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

> > First pizza and now porn, Canada is really cracking
> > down.
> >
> Whats with the bizarre pizza reference?

Canada is wack?

Steven Roberts

May 22, 2004, 9:14:17 PM5/22/04

"Captain Nerd" <cpt...@nerdwatch.com> wrote in message

> In article <L34rc.514835$Pk3.168942@pd7tw1no>,
> "tim gueguen" <tgue...@shaw.ca> wrote:
>
> > "Ethan Hammond" <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> > > First pizza and now porn, Canada is really cracking
> > > down.
> > >
> > Whats with the bizarre pizza reference?
>
> http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2004/05/17/pizza040517
>
> Cap.

Oh dear God.
Wait!
Is there money to be made from illegal pizza smuggleing into Canada?

Captain Nerd

May 22, 2004, 10:20:09 PM5/22/04
In article <10852748...@web.velocity.net>,
"Steven Roberts" <ar...@velocity.net> wrote:

Probably.

Hmmm. That would mean it could be both delivery *and* Digiorno.

Cap.
(... supplied by the notorious "Freschetta" family ...)

quanta

Aug 12, 2004, 10:48:43 PM8/12/04
>From what I have seen in the site, it seems the Gomorrahy site is just
listing films being censored, regardless of merits. It does not
support or against certain forms of censorship. If you have read
MEMORANDUM D9-1-1[1], paragraph 12:

The courts have found that some of the material that the CCRA deals
with is quite complex and difficult to evaluate. Since attempts to
provide exhaustive instances of obscenity have failed, the only
practical alternative for the courts was to strive towards a more
abstract definition of obscenity that is contextually sensitive. In
order for material to qualify as "obscene," the exploitation of sex
must not only be a dominant characteristic, but such exploitation must
be "undue." In determining whether the exploitation of sex will be
considered to be "undue," the courts have provided us with specific
tests: the community standard of tolerance test and the internal
necessities test or artistic merit defence (Butler v. Her Majesty the
Queen and Little Sisters Book and Art Emporium v. Canada (Minister of
Justice)).

Also, in section The Community Standard of Tolerance Test, paragraph
15-17:

15. The community standard of tolerance test is the first test that
officials need to apply in determining whether the exploitation of sex
is "undue."

16. The exploitation of sex will almost always be "undue" when the
sexually explicit sections of the material fail the "community standard
of tolerance test."

17. This test is concerned not with what Canadians would not tolerate
being exposed to themselves, but with what they would not tolerate
other Canadians being exposed to. This is not a test of whether given
material may be morally offensive to some people, but rather whether
public opinion would perceive the material to be harmful to society.

and note:

Note: Each case must be judged on its own merit and in its entirety.

I don't know about you, but this sound reasonable to me. At least it
is more open and rational than the FCC's anti-filth campaign after the
Janet Jackson super bowl incident. In fact, plenty of Canadian shows
will never make it down south without being butchered (eg: Trailer Park
Boys, Sex Files[2]).

[1] http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/E/pub/cm/d9-1-1/d9-1-1-e.html
[2] http://www.exn.ca/sexfiles

quanta

Aug 12, 2004, 10:55:22 PM8/12/04
Big deal. Canadian has been screwed twice over by US on softwood
lumber dispute[1]! Furthermore, US still won't reopened cattle import
even after the beef had been declared safe[2]. I don't support
vigilentism, but being a smaller country that is mostly dependent on US
trade, banning pizza and porn is nothing in comparison.

[1] http://www.cbc.ca/news/indepth/background/softwood_lumber.html
[2] http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5688084/