Is Northgate Reality website down?

Chris Long

Jun 16, 2014, 2:10:41 PM6/16/14
to reality-...@googlegroups.com

Does anyone know if the Northgate Reality site is down?

http://www.northgate-reality.com/

Chris Long

Jun 16, 2014, 3:55:05 PM6/16/14
to reality-...@googlegroups.com

It is down.  Here is the response that I received for the USA office:

Hi David,

It's amazing actually. Sometimes I wonder if anyone is actually checking it or not, but then something happens like today, when the site goes down and I am flooded with emails (kind of a good thing actually).

The site has been up since 2005 but you're right that it is down today. The UK is working hard to get it back on-line ASAP.

In the mean time, if you have any questions (Sales or Service) don't hesitate to call us at (949) 748-7300 or email us at Reality...@ngahr.net.

Regards,

Bob

David Ragan - IT Architect

Nebraska Furniture Mart - Omaha - www.nfm.com

Adt

Jun 18, 2014, 9:29:29 AM6/18/14
to reality-...@googlegroups.com
All,

Apologies for the Reality Website being inaccessible the start of this week...
... this was due to domain name routing issues and these will be reviewed to continue to make access as reliable as possible.
We've not suffered a significant Website outage since we lost our entire UK HQ - being blown to pieces and burnt some 8+ years back.
There have been quite a few comments "out there", so please pass on that all is well with Northgate and Reality. The best quote was that it's a shame not all IT is as reliable as Reality - NIS does try to make this so...

For access to support you should always contact your local support, who will be able to help with access to updates and urgent items. The Website is also a useful port of call for updates, information (including the latest documentation updates) and general support like FAQs...

Regards,

Alan Taylor, Principal Consultant
Northgate Reality