TTN monthly gathering

mikethebee

Jan 11, 2017, 5:45:36 AM1/11/17
to Reading Hackspace
Hello All,
I have offered to host the The Things Network/LPWAN gathering in the Main Room at rlab from 10am-1pm on Sunday 22nd Jan. Hopefully it will work as well as in November. If anyone will be inconvenienced by this please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate them. I will ask that any major noise making activities be avoided if possible.

Everyone is welcome up to a limit of about 12 people, the aim is to discuss sensors, long range low power radio networking, TTN organisation and developments, run a clinic for problems where we can take advantage of the test equipment, soldering stations and tools.

If you want to learn about TTN, have ideas or skills for TTN inoperable sensors, or could use this IoT Network in your community, or know someone who does, then please sign-up at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-things-network-monthly-gathering-2-tickets-31062002285

I will complete a risk-assessment.

Thanks, Mike

mikethebee

Jan 19, 2017, 7:37:14 AM1/19/17
to Reading Hackspace
Just a reminder to others that this event will be in the Main Room this Sunday morning. - Mike