Two spare desks

Richard Ibbotson

Jul 5, 2015, 2:24:31 PM7/5/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
With the reorganisation of downstairs at rLab, we have two surplus desks. These are the two brown wood jacked up office desks with tools on them.

Can anyone think how they are of use elsewhere in the space ?

Otherwise anyone want them ?

They will likely be on Freecycle by the weekend unless you make a call.

Gavin

Jul 5, 2015, 2:35:26 PM7/5/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone got pictures of the new setup? Would be great to get them on the website.

daprigoo

Jul 5, 2015, 2:42:24 PM7/5/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I put an item on my google+ with phone pics from the Saturday activity (attached)

On 05/07/2015 19:35, Gavin wrote:
Has anyone got pictures of the new setup? Would be great to get them on the website.

Avast logo

Richard Ibbotson

Jul 5, 2015, 2:45:42 PM7/5/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
The new cabinets are fantastic, but we need to do some reorganisation downstairs to demonstrate their best placing and value. They are very photogenic already as standalone solutions, but in we shift some stuff, they will blossom, and allow the downstairs space to realise it's potential.

If we can do some of the grunt work while Ian is away on holiday. Then I hope he can then attack the slide out small tool storage which is the step to the next level.

Gavin

Jul 5, 2015, 2:53:01 PM7/5/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Sound great. I'll post about the weekend work, and then it'll be good to have photos of them loaded and in situ for the Equipment page on the main website. Could have an image map with pop-up labels when you float over the different sections

Gavin

Jul 5, 2015, 5:09:53 PM7/5/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Richard Ibbotson

Jul 10, 2015, 6:28:50 AM7/10/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Last call if anyone can use these desks. they are in fairly good condition, and currently jacked up to bench height