O-ring pick tool recommendations

Andy Hayward

Aug 19, 2016, 9:54:06 PM8/19/16
to Reading Hackspace
Looking for recommendations for o-ring pick tools; something decent that'll last a few years but less than Snap-on prices.

Thanks. :)

mikethebee

Aug 25, 2016, 7:45:13 AM8/25/16
to Reading Hackspace
 Made me wonder what an o-ring pick tool is? And do we need on at the space? - MtB

Andy Hayward

Aug 26, 2016, 9:23:31 PM8/26/16
to Reading Hackspace
Well, its a tool for picking o-rings (and similar).

In my case, for picking seals out of (MTB) brake calipers.

On 25 August 2016 at 05:45, mikethebee <miketh...@gmail.com> wrote:
 Made me wonder what an o-ring pick tool is? And do we need on at the space? - MtB

SS

Aug 30, 2016, 4:46:49 PM8/30/16
to Reading Hackspace
For small stuff there are quite a selection of dental picks that do the job (plus you tend to get a free mini inspection mirror in the deal if you buy a set)