New downstairs honesty box

Steve

Apr 16, 2018, 2:31:21 AM4/16/18
to rLab Mailing list
We now have a new honesty box for downstairs fixed to the wall by the
door ( see image, it's the same type as the new one in the kitchen )
thanks to Tony to replace the old one that kept getting lost or knocked
over.

Donations to cover fasteners/bolts/screws etc should go here along with
donations for the use of materials (Metal stock from the red cupboard
with the yellow sign is as priced, use of scrap wood and metal from
around the lab is usually free but please consider a donation if you're
using large quantities for your project), downstairs machine usage
charges, and any other donations related to downstairs. Please don't put
drinks, laser or 3D printer money in this one.

Steve

P.S. in the busyness of the forging workshop last night I forgot to
remove the old honesty box for downstairs, if anyone finds it can you
please empty the money into the new box and throw the old one away?
downstairshonestybox.jpg