Table saw being serviced, out of action for a few days.

Luke Barnard

Apr 11, 2018, 1:43:41 PM4/11/18
to Reading Hackspace
The table saw is in need of a service. Specifically:

The blade angle adjustment handle needs fixing.
The chain for the blade height adjustment needs tightening.
The bearings for the blade spindle need replacing.
The blade needs replacing (and is currently binding to the spindle).
And a good clean.

I've started working through these (with help from Steve). But, due to time constraints (and the not yet delivered bearings)) I won't have finished til Friday afternoon.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Cheers

Luke Barnard

Apr 14, 2018, 12:27:03 PM4/14/18
to Reading Hackspace
With help from Ian, Rob, Rupert, Steve, and Toby, the table saw has been serviced and is good to go again.

Happy cutting.