Asking about Sunday 24th 10am-1pm

mikethebee

Sep 19, 2017, 3:52:43 PM9/19/17
to Reading Hackspace
Would anyone have objections if we had a TTN Gathering at rLab this Sunday morning in the main room. maybe up to 10 people?
-Mike

mikethebee

Sep 21, 2017, 6:46:50 AM9/21/17
to Reading Hackspace
 We just had cofirmation of our earlier request to meet at TheMERL cafe has been accepted and so will meet there rather than at rLab.

This was our preferred choice so as to leave the main room clear for the planned major tidy session, rewiring and other goodness that is going on currently.

MERL is a bit of a trek from the station compared to rLab though.

Thanks to all for not objecting, and you are all welcome to come and discuss Wireless Data, IoT, TheThingsnetwork, uBit, and/or Reading Hydro
-Mike