Heat Pump in Main Room not working

mikethebee

Dec 5, 2017, 10:58:53 AM12/5/17
to Reading Hackspace
It won't turn on. the Remote works with the chill room one. -MIke

Tony Short

Dec 5, 2017, 6:53:57 PM12/5/17
to Reading Hackspace
Gavin fixed, fuse had tripped on consumer unit.

mikethebee

Dec 6, 2017, 12:00:37 PM12/6/17
to Reading Hackspace
I'm glad the fix was easy. I did check the main consumer unit but didn't see any breakers had tripped and none was marked heatpump.

The filters were very clogged with dust, I hovered out a lot but haven't worked out how to remove the filters.

-Mike

mikethebee

Dec 6, 2017, 12:28:51 PM12/6/17
to Reading Hackspace
I found the manual for the Aircon and have cleaned the filters. The left hand one has a small crack on one edge but it is not real problem yet. -Mike