3D printed Christmas cards

Tony Short

Dec 6, 2016, 2:12:34 PM12/6/16
to Reading Hackspace

As some of you may be aware, last year I designed and printed (in 3D and 2D) a reindeer Christmas card. (see attached photo)

This year I have uploaded all the bits needed to reproduce the card to Thingiverse: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1945168

If anyone wants to get the 2D cards professionally printed I can supply ready to print artwork, just ask.

I've also converted the design to be laser-cut instead, will be posting that version shortly.

Emma Payne

Dec 6, 2016, 2:13:34 PM12/6/16
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!

Copenhagen  +45 20 61 10 06

London  +44 75 76 53 53 13

follow on instagram emmalouisepayne

follow on twitter @EL_Payne

dave....@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2016, 6:19:48 PM12/9/16
to Reading Hackspace
Tony,
  Congratulations on making the front page of thingiverse - in the Featured carosel at the top. :)
Dave

Tony Short

Dec 9, 2016, 7:39:30 PM12/9/16
to Reading Hackspace
Rather embarrassingly it was featured within 24 hours of being uploaded. Loads of makes and nice comments though, which is good!