Pledges for the Thermoforming centre

Ian Petrie

Jul 18, 2016, 5:38:54 PM7/18/16
to Reading Hackspace

This is a call for pledges for the Thermoforming centre.

It cost £300 delivered.

daprigoo

Jul 19, 2016, 1:26:49 AM7/19/16
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ian,

I've made a £50 contribution to rlab a/c for the thermoforming centre.

David

On 18/07/2016 22:38, Ian Petrie wrote:

This is a call for pledges for the Thermoforming centre.

It cost £300 delivered.

Andy Noyes

Jul 19, 2016, 4:16:38 AM7/19/16
to Reading Hackspace
I'll pledge £50 too.

Andy

mikethebee

Jul 21, 2016, 2:50:27 PM7/21/16
to Reading Hackspace
I'm happy to pledge £20, looking forward to seeing the beast, if it can help with a project I have in mind I can contribute more. Will forward the money next week. -MtB

Emma Payne

Jul 21, 2016, 3:14:48 PM7/21/16
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Is that like a vacuum former???

I could pledge towards a vacuum former?? (I'm pretty poor but maybe the same as mike?)

Exciting!

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone

Andy Noyes

Jul 21, 2016, 3:25:05 PM7/21/16
to Reading Hackspace
Yes, vacuum forming is just one of the things it does.

mikethebee

Jul 27, 2016, 11:11:41 AM7/27/16
to Reading Hackspace
Monies transferred today via Wokingham branch. - MtB

Malcolm Napier

Jul 27, 2016, 3:12:37 PM7/27/16
to Reading Hackspace
I have pledged £40 and pressed two scores into Ian's palm.

Regards,
Malcolm

Ashfaq Juna

Aug 1, 2016, 5:59:58 PM8/1/16
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Not counted the pledges

Any more needed?

Emma Payne

Aug 1, 2016, 6:06:29 PM8/1/16
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Yes I pledged £20. I'm away and not back till 28th August. But can make a transfer into the HackSpace bank account?

Will you/someone show me how to use it?? I've used vacuum formers allot before.

Thanks!

👾😊🖍

Sent from my iPhone

Matthew Daubney

Aug 2, 2016, 6:27:36 AM8/2/16
to Reading Hackspace
Hi Emma,

When you're back shout and we'll make sure you get some training.

Emma Payne

Aug 2, 2016, 6:41:03 AM8/2/16
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt!!

Amazing thanks so much!

😄

Sent from my iPhone

mikethebee

Aug 2, 2016, 9:30:41 AM8/2/16
to Reading Hackspace
Hello Ashfaq, AFAIK there is £180 pledged and £300 needed, so I would say any offers will be appreciated. -Mike

On Monday, 1 August 2016 22:59:58 UTC+1, Ashfaq wrote:

Not counted the pledges

Any more needed?

Alex Gibson

Aug 2, 2016, 11:08:30 AM8/2/16
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

I’m not awash with spare cash but I pledge £10 just because it’s awesome and I want to buy into it.

Where should I give my £10 to -  direct to Ian?

Cheers

Alex

Ian Petrie

Aug 2, 2016, 11:35:08 AM8/2/16
to Reading Hackspace
You can give it directly to me or pay it into the rLab account - clearly labelled as 911 pledge.

I've had £90 paid to me directly
I'll pledge £50
So that covers £140
£160 to go
I'm not certain what pledges have gone into the account already ( could you look Ryan?)

Ian

Alex Gibson

Aug 2, 2016, 12:07:34 PM8/2/16
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Done – to rLab account

No virus found in this message.

daprigoo

Aug 3, 2016, 1:13:20 AM8/3/16
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

I put 50 in to the rlab a/c 19-July

Tara Martel

Aug 6, 2016, 2:53:02 PM8/6/16
to Reading Hackspace
I can put a tenner in too...

It's all I can afford at the moment, sorry.

mikethebee

Aug 11, 2016, 8:03:24 AM8/11/16
to Reading Hackspace
I calculate the amount at £200 now. 10 more x £10 will reach the target. -MtB

Stuart Ward

Aug 13, 2016, 1:47:21 PM8/13/16
to Reading Hackspace

On 11 August 2016 at 13:03, mikethebee <miketh...@gmail.com> wrote:
I calculate the amount at £200 now. 10 more x £10 will reach the target.

I gave Ian £20 for my contribution...

--
Stuart Ward M +44 7782325143

James Reid

Aug 16, 2016, 3:12:13 PM8/16/16
to Reading Hackspace
I've just made a note to pledge what I'm able to as soon as I can (after my wife is paid, next week). Super excited to get to use this, especially as it's identical to one I had at school!

mikethebee

Aug 18, 2016, 11:00:57 AM8/18/16
to Reading Hackspace
Thanks James, every little helps.
I now make it £220, but extra may be needed to replace the heater element as noted in another Thread. -MtB

James Reid

Aug 25, 2016, 3:35:06 PM8/25/16
to Reading Hackspace
Little later than planned, but we dropped £20 towards this in one of the boxes yesterday. Hopefully it gets where it needs to go and helps

mikethebee

Aug 25, 2016, 6:56:09 PM8/25/16
to Reading Hackspace
Thx James, your post will allow the credits to go to the ThermoForm. For myself I am looking to get an intro to using the thing. - Mike