Floor cable covers to borrow

Rachel Goater

Sep 19, 2017, 9:11:38 AM9/19/17
to Reading Hackspace
Hello,
Does anyone have any floor cable covers that we could borrow this weekend for Reading Vegan Festival? We have street food stalls in the Market Place and need to make the cabling safe. We're prepared to buy it if need be, but just wanted to check if anyone had a supply we could possibly borrow so we didn't shell out for it for a one-off event if we didn't need to!
Thank you!
Rachel (from Repair Cafe and also Reading Vegan Festival!)

Stuart Ward

Sep 20, 2017, 5:19:02 PM9/20/17
to Reading Hackspace, Rachel Goater

--