more sorting out

Ian Petrie

Jul 24, 2017, 6:32:49 PM7/24/17
to Reading Hackspace

I've moved a pc and a dell server in to the main room upstairs. Please could someone evaluate them and dispose of them appropriately. (putting them back downstairs is inappropriate )

The "Lost and Found" shelves are now, mostly, empty and available for project short term storage. Claim a portion of shelf and label it as yours for as long as you are actively working on your project. Owner, contact details and dates.

There is a blue box labelled "PeP" on the shelves. Who claims it?

martinkayak2000

Jul 25, 2017, 12:33:33 PM7/25/17
to Reading Hackspace
is the bike still needing disposal Ian?

Ian Petrie

Jul 25, 2017, 12:34:48 PM7/25/17
to Reading Hackspace
I'm waiting for someone to admit ownership