Dricks and Snacks

Jeremy Poulter

Dec 9, 2016, 9:10:27 AM12/9/16
to rLab List
Just dropped off a car load of drinks and snacks ready for any pre-Christmas hacking;

- Cans - 50p
- Chocolate - 50p or as marked (I.E. big bars of Dairy Milk are £1)
- Gondola bars - 20p

Inline images 1

Enjoy,

Jeremy

Ryan .

Dec 9, 2016, 9:13:21 AM12/9/16
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Wicked thanks Jeremy!

Tara Martel

Dec 9, 2016, 3:05:11 PM12/9/16
to Reading Hackspace
Should keep me going for a couple of sessions...

Tara Martel

Dec 10, 2016, 3:23:05 PM12/10/16
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
...But no teabags!

No probs, I'll get some.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 8:05 PM, Tara Martel <prof...@gmail.com> wrote:
Should keep me going for a couple of sessions...

Jeremy Poulter

Dec 11, 2016, 3:17:36 AM12/11/16
to rLab List
Sorry, not had Tea bags on the list of Costco stuff, probably does make sense to get those as well, and coffee... and toilet paper... will check levels of those things next time I go.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Reading Hackspace" group.

Tara Martel

Dec 11, 2016, 8:18:07 PM12/11/16
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
No worries, I'll get some next time I'm in a supermarket or somewheres... Tea bags I mean.