Things and Stuff

Oliver

Sep 28, 2016, 6:57:26 AM9/28/16
to Reading Hackspace
We're getting ready to move out and have a couple of boxes of craft (candle making and fabrics) and various cables we don't want to transport with us.

There is also a 22 inch windscreen monitor and a lego mindstorms kit that I'm happy to donate if there is a need/want.

Happy to bring the bits down with me and take any unwanted bits to the household recycling centre

Conscious that a lot of work has gone into decluttering so don't want to undo the good work

Let me know thoughts

Keegan Neave

Sep 28, 2016, 8:42:55 AM9/28/16
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
If the space doesn't have need/want of the Mindstorms kit I'll happily take it off your hands. :)

> Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 03:57:25 -0700
> From: owil...@me.com
> To: reading-...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: [RDG-Hack] Things and Stuff

David Zilberberg

Sep 28, 2016, 10:02:21 AM9/28/16
to Reading Hackspace
+1 for the logo in rLAB not claiming it and 1st in line gave it up :)

As monitor goes, no idea what the h/w status at the space but a decent size working monitor would be great mounted on the wall.

dz

jes...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2016, 7:35:54 AM9/29/16
to Reading Hackspace
I'd love to have a look at the candlemaking and fabrics please! :D

What kind of cables are you talking aboutt? Ornella at Crafted Waste might be interested in them if they will end up at the tip, she makes bowls and things from them.

Oliver

Sep 30, 2016, 9:53:30 AM9/30/16
to Reading Hackspace
I'll be down tonight with the bits

R Raval

Sep 30, 2016, 10:55:43 AM9/30/16
to Reading Hackspace
Will take the monitor if it is up for grabs please.
thanks and regards,
Raj

R Raval

Sep 30, 2016, 10:56:36 AM9/30/16
to Reading Hackspace
Missed the mindstorms :(

jes...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2016, 11:08:22 AM9/30/16
to Reading Hackspace
What time? :)  I have a prior engagement in the evening, but could potentially swing by on the way  from work :)

Oliver

Sep 30, 2016, 2:07:11 PM9/30/16
to Reading Hackspace
The monitor looks to be taken for the space, along with the mindstorms

I'm down the space now (for the next few hours), anything that I take away with me will need to be recycled/chucked

Oliver

Sep 30, 2016, 3:58:22 PM9/30/16
to Reading Hackspace
I've left the candle/craft stuff by the loos with a label on..
Please return the box, we need them for moving :)

jes...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2016, 2:04:38 PM10/1/16
to Reading Hackspace
Will do :)  Sorry, I;d already gone out by the time yoou posted :) I'll see if I can pop down tomorrow afternoon to grab stuff, failing that it will be Monday evening - hope that's OK? :)

jes...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2016, 3:57:07 PM10/2/16
to Reading Hackspace
All picked up this afternoon - thank you!  Left the box in the same place :)

Do I owe you anything for it?