Diamond Lightsource visit

Richard Ibbotson

Apr 18, 2015, 3:50:07 AM4/18/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Diamond Lightsource on Eventbrite for July

http://harwellcampus.com/open-days/

Alex Gibson

Apr 18, 2015, 6:11:38 AM4/18/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I strongly recommend this to all Rlab members. I got the chance to visit while working at JANET and it is an epic engineering achievement, will blow you away. Worth tasking the day off work for even!

Cheers

Alex

Gavin

Apr 18, 2015, 6:17:10 AM4/18/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Booked

mikethebee

Apr 18, 2015, 12:12:06 PM4/18/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
booked too

On Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 11:17:10 AM UTC+1, Gavin wrote:
Booked

Tara Martel

Apr 19, 2015, 8:25:37 AM4/19/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
And me.

Stuart Ward

Apr 19, 2015, 5:51:57 PM4/19/15
to Reading Hackspace
OK I am booked as well.

-- Stuart Ward M +44 7782325143

booked too

Richard / rgproduct

Apr 19, 2015, 7:40:48 PM4/19/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Booked Saturday + 1 child, if I have my Heidi.

Tom Allen

Apr 22, 2015, 4:06:19 AM4/22/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I'm booked too, I'm sure we can arrange some car sharing closer to the time

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 12:40 AM, Richard / rgproduct
<rgpr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Booked Saturday + 1 child, if I have my Heidi.
>
> --

Tom Allen
+44 7939 025 131

Tara Martel

Apr 22, 2015, 1:46:38 PM4/22/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I would have suggested it myself.

Tara Martel

May 1, 2015, 3:48:15 PM5/1/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Er... where is it?

Richard Ibbotson

Jul 6, 2015, 5:36:03 AM7/6/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Everyone still on for this?

Ryan .

Jul 6, 2015, 5:43:10 AM7/6/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Wouldn't miss it for the world!! So excite, its one of then highlights of my bday week!

On 6 Jul 2015 10:36, "Richard Ibbotson" <richard....@btinternet.com> wrote:
Everyone still on for this?

James

Jul 6, 2015, 6:25:57 AM7/6/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Cool this looks great - Need to check if I can make it family wise first....

Does anyone know how suitable this may be for 3 year old?!? I ask because it both my mental age and the age of my daughter who I am thinking of taking!

From the website:-
"...demonstrations, talks and activities which are suitable for all ages..."
so sounds like I could find something fun for her to do but I am struggling to find detailed info on the agenda - may just be website blindness on my part however....

If I can make it I will have 5 seats up for grabs :)

Jim

Stuart Ward

Jul 6, 2015, 6:36:49 AM7/6/15
to Reading Hackspace

On 6 July 2015 at 10:43, Ryan . <ry.w...@gmail.com> wrote:

Wouldn't miss it for the world!! So excite, its one of then highlights of my bday week!

Does that mean you put your real birthday into your google profile...

Happy birthday then

Richard Ibbotson

Jul 6, 2015, 6:41:14 AM7/6/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Not sure about age limits. This says all ages:

https://guidebook.com/guide/37830/

But a previous Diamond Lightsource visit says 5+.

Maybe you should give them a call to check.

Richard Ibbotson

Jul 6, 2015, 6:43:34 AM7/6/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

James

Jul 6, 2015, 7:13:31 AM7/6/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for that Richard - I have just emailed them for more info.

Cheers,
James

Tara Martel

Jul 6, 2015, 4:12:08 PM7/6/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I will have dilated pupils but I should be able to make it. What time are we gathering (assuming we are of course)?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Reading Hackspace" group.

mikethebee

Jul 7, 2015, 8:26:58 AM7/7/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
And there is an app.   Download 'Harwell Campus' app from the Apple App Store for iPhone or iPad, or the Android Marketplace (Google Play) -Mike

Tara Martel

Jul 7, 2015, 3:00:35 PM7/7/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Not on my old Samsung flip phone there ain't.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Reading Hackspace" group.

Dale Strickland-Clark

Jul 7, 2015, 6:11:16 PM7/7/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

What time are people aiming to get there?

Gavin

Jul 8, 2015, 8:18:04 AM7/8/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I'm taking my eldest daughter as an outing but will hopefully bump into some of you there