Re: Electromagnetic Field 2016

Malcolm Napier

Jul 28, 2016, 4:41:24 PM7/28/16
to Surrey and Hampshire Hackspace, reading-...@googlegroups.com, Stuart Livings
Hi Matt,

Looking at the villages page of the EMF website there does not appear to be S&HH village and NADHack and rLab do not have a specified location as yet.  (rLab GG & Stuart L copied in as NADHack point of contact and, hopefully, bringer of big tent in case of rain.)

Should we all be proximate? If so, where and how do we get our Lat & Long registered?

Confusingly, here is a SHH&M village - which I imagine that I might qualify for a passport to. That does have a location.

On Wednesday, 15 June 2016 15:06:50 UTC+1, Sto Forest wrote:
HI Malcolm,

some of SHM may volunteer to do setup, if so then there should certainly be an opportunity
to mark out a village perimeter. I think I saw a comment that EMF has around twice the space they require
this year, so hopefully everyone won't be cramped.

Cheers,

Matt

Stuart Livings

Jul 29, 2016, 5:10:21 AM7/29/16
to reading-...@googlegroups.com, Surrey and Hampshire Hackspace

I've put some pins in the map for NADHack and RLab adjacent to the cool dudes at Bristol.  I'm open to moving them if anyone has any preferences :)

Matthew Daubney

Jul 29, 2016, 5:49:13 AM7/29/16
to Reading Hackspace, sh-hac...@googlegroups.com
Who, Bristol? Would they mind being moved? :p

Malcolm Napier

Jul 29, 2016, 6:17:01 AM7/29/16
to Reading Hackspace, sh-hac...@googlegroups.com
We should be OK. Mr Stratford will not be attendance. He has a number of new father duties to fulfil. :-)