Otii Power Consumption Analyzer

Steve Beck

May 25, 2017, 7:10:50 PM5/25/17
to Reading Hackspace
All, thanks again for the hospitality on 16th May. I was in Sweden this week where Otii was officially launched. Please see: https://qoitech.com/

I'm happy to discuss another demo (5-7pm one evening in Basingstoke) so just let me know if you'd like further information.

Steve Beck

Eric Rowen

May 26, 2017, 12:57:33 AM5/26/17
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hello from Basingstoke Makerspace (BadHaCK) please let us know when you are giving another presentation.

You may know that Basingstoke council have just started a "Smart Borough" initiative and may be interested in you contacting them if you have not done so already.

"The council is keen to make sure that all our residents and businesses can benefit from the latest technology - from local app development, to an open data network, being prepared for 5G and innovations with the Internet of Things."

Contact is...

Cllr Hannah Golding

Cabinet Member for Digital Innovation and Inclusion

Richard Ibbotson

May 27, 2017, 7:28:13 AM5/27/17
to Reading Hackspace
Sorry I missed the demo last week.
I have ordered a Nordic PPK so we can try your software and the Nordic application on that.
Still not clear if you are using PPK hardware, or if you will move to your own hardware and stop PPK support.

The guys liked your scripting capability, but I think the cost rather too high for rLab to justify.
We will have a look at the python code for the PPK, and maybe look if we might integrate to something like Labview.

So it would be good to maybe meet again in a few weeks.

mikethebee

May 29, 2017, 6:53:31 AM5/29/17
to Reading Hackspace
Hello Steve,

Glad the launch went well. We spotted that the website is now getting prices and specs. A question about LabView compatability was asked, and we note the software is still beta with expiry at the end of June.

-Mike