codebender:esp: Cloud IDE for ESP8266 & ESP32 with zero setup & built-in OTA updates

Fay Candiliari

Sep 28, 2016, 7:56:22 AM9/28/16
to Reading Hackspace

Hello everybody!

This is Fay from codebender, the online IDE for programming Arduinos, and I’d like to share our news with you!

We’ve created codebender:esp an easy-to-use professional Cloud IDE with the advanced capabilities of the Eclipse Che IDE, tailor-made for the ESP8266 & ESP32 chips, that allows you to provide Over-the-Air updates to your devices or keep track of their status no matter where they are. It is ideal both for beginners and for professionals, for Makers, H/W Hackers, Arduino & IoT products.

We could always use some help from you guys and girls with our Kickstarter campaign if you feel interested in our effort! :D

Cheers!

Fay