收件者:reading-...@googlegroups.com
This is a thread linked from http://rlab.org.uk/wiki/Help:How_to_edit_the_wiki as a place to ask for help and feature requests for the wiki.

Ask away...

Mark Robson

未讀,
2014年11月27日 下午4:13:522014/11/27
收件者:reading-...@googlegroups.com
I "improved" the http://rlab.org.uk/wiki/ToolDocs/Vinyl_Cutter Vinyl Cutter page, but it's not 100% complete nor accurate (although I'd argue it's somewhat more useful than what was there before).

If anyone who knows how to use the tool, and wants to update the wiki page - please do so!

Mark

Mark Robson

未讀,
2014年11月27日 下午4:17:222014/11/27
收件者:reading-...@googlegroups.com
It looks like maybe

http://rlab.org.uk/wiki/Resources and http://rlab.org.uk/wiki/Tools might usefully be merged. Can you do that? Can someone do that?

Mark

On 27 November 2014 at 20:48, Norro <st...@tuuk.co.uk> wrote:
This is a thread linked from http://rlab.org.uk/wiki/Help:How_to_edit_the_wiki as a place to ask for help and feature requests for the wiki.

Ask away...

Norro

未讀,
2014年11月27日 下午4:20:422014/11/27
收件者:reading-...@googlegroups.com
Give me a chance, I only just made that page :)

Norro

未讀,
2014年11月27日 下午5:17:022014/11/27
收件者:reading-...@googlegroups.com
ok tidied up the sidebar and a get started page.  Will sort out tools/projects make them easier to find and add new ones tommorrow.

Ryan .

未讀,
2014年11月27日 下午5:27:562014/11/27
收件者:reading-...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone need login details? I can't remember who was asking.

Mark Robson

未讀,
2014年11月28日 凌晨4:51:432014/11/28
收件者:reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, there's something wrong with the display_map feature which is displaying the map here:

http://rlab.org.uk/wiki/Finding_us

As far as I see, the images which are supposed to be icons / logos or something, are all coming out broken because they're linking to http://rlab.org.uk/ instead of the actual image. I imagine this is some setting on the display map plugin (I may be wrong).

Mark

Barnaby Shearer

未讀,
2014年11月28日 清晨5:48:072014/11/28
收件者:reading-...@googlegroups.com
Looks like we had a overzealous security rule in the apache config that
was incompatible with that extension.

mikethebee

未讀,
2014年11月28日 清晨6:31:142014/11/28
收件者:reading-...@googlegroups.com
Can people look at http://rlab.org.uk/wiki/Workshops and the sub pages. The calendar seems bery empty and there are events lisited in the wiki pages throughout January, but I suspect they are 2014 rather than 2015.
-Mike

Ryan .

未讀,
2014年11月28日 清晨7:34:332014/11/28
收件者:reading-...@googlegroups.com
Could we allow people to request a logon?

Also, could we have the new member signup page have some links to signup pages at the wiki and the mailing list?

Barnaby Shearer

未讀,
2014年11月28日 清晨7:41:002014/11/28
On 2014-11-28 12:34, Ryan . wrote:
> Could we allow people to request a logon?

We did but got board of the spam.

> Also, could we have the new member signup page have some links to
> signup pages at the wiki and the mailing list?

The vast majority of people signup on someone else's laptop, so signing
into goggle or their webmail would be a pain and security problem. I
will fix the signup process to create a wiki account and email signups a
link to the mailing list signup.

Ryan .

未讀,
2014年11月28日 上午8:03:482014/11/28
收件者:reading-...@googlegroups.com
That works too... was there much spam on the wiki logon request thing? I remember when it was wide open it was shit but surely there's some middle ground? Can we do captcha's or something?

Hugo Mills

未讀,
2014年11月28日 上午8:12:172014/11/28
On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 01:03:46PM +0000, Ryan . wrote:
> That works too... was there much spam on the wiki logon request thing? I
> remember when it was wide open it was shit but surely there's some middle
> ground? Can we do captcha's or something?

You can, but so can the spammers. I tried a captcha on the TVRRUG
Drupal installation for that very purpose, and I *still* got dozens of
requests a day.

Hugo.

--
Hugo Mills | Great oxymorons of the world, no. 5:
hugo@... carfax.org.uk | Manifesto Promise

Norro

未讀,
2014年11月28日 上午10:39:242014/11/28
收件者:reading-...@googlegroups.com
We can make it use google logins so that there isn't a whole seperate account but you would still need to have some sort of auth request to allow them in.

Alex Gibson

未讀,
2015年6月14日 清晨5:28:392015/6/14
收件者:reading-...@googlegroups.com

Yes please!!!  Need login ASAP for Shapeoko and TVRR edits.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h232/LaSarthe/thread-resurrection.jpg

No virus found in this message.

image001.jpg

Barnaby