Check out the items in this thread

Ian Petrie

Jul 23, 2017, 10:51:40 AM7/23/17
to Reading Hackspace

Various items "discovered" as I tidied Sunday.

If they are yours, claim them.
If you want them to be yours, claim them.

If they don't get claimed in the next ten days I will dispose of them.

Ian

Ian Petrie

Jul 23, 2017, 11:16:06 AM7/23/17
to Reading Hackspace

Electrolux hoover
P1010746.JPG

Ian Petrie

Jul 23, 2017, 11:17:25 AM7/23/17
to Reading Hackspace

Base of ???
P1010747.JPG

Ian Petrie

Jul 23, 2017, 11:18:52 AM7/23/17
to Reading Hackspace

Circular saw in a box

( Malcolm's I think )
P1010748.JPG

Ian Petrie

Jul 23, 2017, 11:20:05 AM7/23/17
to Reading Hackspace

Weldmate 140 arc welder
P1010749.JPG

Ian Petrie

Jul 23, 2017, 11:21:19 AM7/23/17
to Reading Hackspace

Wolf Circular Saw
P1010750.JPG

Ian Petrie

Jul 23, 2017, 11:22:21 AM7/23/17
to Reading Hackspace

Tooltec Arc Welder

P1010751.JPG

Ian Petrie

Jul 23, 2017, 11:23:56 AM7/23/17
to Reading Hackspace

Couple of arc welding masks - probably belong to the arc welders
P1010752.JPG

Ian Petrie

Jul 23, 2017, 11:24:47 AM7/23/17
to Reading Hackspace

Vulcanising Clamp
P1010753.JPG

Ian Petrie

Jul 23, 2017, 11:26:44 AM7/23/17
to Reading Hackspace

Bicycle - unlabelled
P1010754.JPG

Ian Petrie

Jul 23, 2017, 11:28:47 AM7/23/17
to Reading Hackspace

Couple of electronic modules.

P1010755.JPG

Ian Petrie

Jul 23, 2017, 11:29:33 AM7/23/17
to Reading Hackspace

Marion's ?

Ian Petrie

Jul 23, 2017, 11:30:35 AM7/23/17
to Reading Hackspace

Remains of an amp.
P1010757.JPG

scott murdoch

Jul 23, 2017, 11:46:40 AM7/23/17
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Tooltec Arc Welder is mine btw ?

On 23 Jul 2017 16:30, "Ian Petrie" <vet...@gmail.com> wrote:

Remains of an amp.

scott murdoch

Jul 23, 2017, 11:48:49 AM7/23/17
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
And the welding mash on the right is part of it too

dz

Jul 24, 2017, 3:45:12 AM7/24/17
to Reading Hackspace
Happy to look after it if the lonely tool need a home.
dz

On Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 4:20:05 PM UTC+1, Ian Petrie wrote:

Weldmate 140 arc welder

scott murdoch

Jul 24, 2017, 6:13:02 AM7/24/17
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Which tool are you on about dz?

Malcolm Napier

Jul 25, 2017, 2:58:07 AM7/25/17
to Reading Hackspace
Hi Ian,

I think that you might be correct. What make is it? And does it have the initials ACN carved into it somewhere?

More strictly it is my father's, rather than mine. (My father generally bought Makita if he could.) It was donated to the space because my father expressed a wish, before he died, that his tools be used - rather than scrapped or simply thrown away.

If rLab doesn't have a use for it (and I am assuming that it is still in working order) I would like it to be offered to our other local Hackspaces. If there are no takers then eBay is the next stop, although the weight might count against it.

Regards,
Malcolm

Eric Rowen

Jul 25, 2017, 3:47:28 AM7/25/17
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Basingstoke would gladly put any equipment like this to good use if no one else wants it.

Ian Petrie

Jul 25, 2017, 4:14:49 AM7/25/17
to Reading Hackspace
Hi Malcolm

I'm pretty sure it is your father's.

It is working.

Eric. Check it out and take it for Basingstoke. It is under the bench to the right of the pillar drill.

Ian

Eric Rowen

Jul 25, 2017, 1:34:11 PM7/25/17
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.

dz

Arthur

Jul 26, 2017, 12:39:07 PM7/26/17
to Reading Hackspace
The bicycle seems like it has been previously hacked. I picked it up earlier and it is very heavy at the back end, like someone has put weight in the frame heavy. Plus the rear tire is solid rubber of some kind,

Ian Petrie

Jul 26, 2017, 3:48:31 PM7/26/17
to Reading Hackspace

Another item.