rLab slowly grows a gr8 vine

mikethebee

Jul 27, 2015, 2:42:18 PM7/27/15
to Reading Hackspace
This is from a while back, but I just got to see it and Gavin may wish to embed.

-Mike

Richard Ibbotson

Jul 27, 2015, 2:52:16 PM7/27/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Looks like some valuable footage in there. Needs either a lot of editing, or some careful contextual framing to realise the value.
Is this all we have ?

Sent via Richard's Phone
07871 256772

mikethebee

Jul 27, 2015, 3:01:53 PM7/27/15
to Reading Hackspace, richard....@btinternet.com
Hello Richard, Yes, it was a camphone shoot posted as is. I will ask Joe if he has the original quadcopter footage if you want. - Mike

Gavin Gaunt

Jul 28, 2015, 2:07:17 PM7/28/15
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I'll see what I can do with it -might take a week or two as I'm off on holiday at the weekend