Collapse at the space

Giles Farmer

Dec 10, 2016, 12:28:47 PM12/10/16
to Reading Hackspace
Many many thanks for all your kind wishes. I arrived home Friday evening from hospital, as Andrew J put it, well and truly hacked. I am under a regime of slowly increasing activity for the next 5 weeks. I'll be back! Early next year.
That coronary care unit you have in Reading and Berkshire hospital is an absolute gem. A real friendly, efficient let's get the job done attitude. Brilliant.
Happy Christmas to you all.
Andrew

jes...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2016, 3:09:12 PM12/11/16
to Reading Hackspace
So glad to hear you are OK :)

Make sure you follow the instructions and don't give in to the temptation to do too much too soon - that can cause more problems than the initial incident (got two doctors in the family!)

Tara Martel

Dec 12, 2016, 10:12:04 AM12/12/16
to Reading Hackspace
Likewise, so relieved you're going to be OK. It's amazing what they can do these days. It wasn't so long ago when something like that wouldn have been really life threatening.

Get well soon and have a great Christmas!