Free acrylic!

Lorelai Halls

Apr 24, 2017, 6:51:39 AM4/24/17
to Reading Hackspace
I've just received my acrylic order and for some reason they have included a 60cm x 100cm sheet of 5mm white acrylic, I don't use 5mm and the sheet is too big for me to get to rLab anyway as I don't drive.
So, if anyone wants it and would be willing to come and collect it from my flat, it's yours! I live quite close to rLab, at the top of Prospect Street, off Oxford Road.

jes...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2017, 1:50:53 PM4/24/17
to Reading Hackspace
I might be interested :)  Been thinking about making some new display stands for my stall, and this is giving me some ideas :)

Lorelai Halls

Apr 24, 2017, 4:35:11 PM4/24/17
to Reading Hackspace
Well, if you're happy to come and pick it up from my flat it's yours!

jes...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2017, 5:01:02 PM4/24/17
to Reading Hackspace
Shouldn't be a problem, I work pretty close to the Hackspace :)  When is good for you?

Lorelai Halls

Apr 24, 2017, 5:17:31 PM4/24/17
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I work from home, tomorrow or Wednesday during the day or evening would be best.

Lorelai Halls
Jewellery and accessory designer.

Instagram: @lorelai_h
Phone: 07772595915
Twitter @lorelai_halls

Jane Harrison

Apr 24, 2017, 5:42:13 PM4/24/17
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Should be doable :)  Wednesday I have meetings until 2pm quite near to you, so would sometime between then and 3pm (to allow for overrun) be any good?  Failing that, I can take lunch at any point between 12 and 2 on Tuesday

Lorelai Halls

Apr 24, 2017, 5:56:09 PM4/24/17
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Wednesday would be perfect!

Jane Harrison

Apr 24, 2017, 5:57:36 PM4/24/17
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Fab :)  Shall we take contact details private? :)

Lorelai Halls

Apr 24, 2017, 6:30:32 PM4/24/17
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I've emailed you (just in case it goes in to spam)