OFFER: Desktop PC

Jeremy Poulter

Apr 7, 2016, 5:20:52 AM4/7/16
to rLab List

I have an old mini tower PC up for grads if anyone wants. I don't recall the specs but it has 3 x HDD, 1 of which has almost certainly failed and a TV card digital I think as I am sure I had MythTV installed on it.

I was using it as an Ubuntu server so to Windows license.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Jeremy Poulter

Apr 7, 2016, 5:23:38 AM4/7/16
to rLab List

And the pictures I forgot to attach

IMAG0950.jpg
IMAG0949.jpg

Jeremy Poulter

May 2, 2016, 6:09:28 AM5/2/16
to rLab List

Bumping this as it is heading to the tip on Wednesday unless anyone saves it.

Chris M

May 3, 2016, 7:58:08 AM5/3/16
to Reading Hackspace
While I'm not keen to accumulate any more old PC hardware, I should grab some bits before it goes in the skip so I'll take it. Is there a FDD in there by any chance?

Jeremy Poulter

May 3, 2016, 8:11:16 AM5/3/16
to rLab List
No problem, I am afraid it has no FDD.

Jeremy

On 3 May 2016 at 12:58, Chris M <chris.mo...@gmail.com> wrote:
While I'm not keen to accumulate any more old PC hardware, I should grab some bits before it goes in the skip so I'll take it. Is there a FDD in there by any chance?

Manoel Trapier

May 3, 2016, 11:45:21 AM5/3/16
to Reading Hackspace
What sort of tower it is?

By minipc do you mean like the one under the plasma screen?

Manoel Trapier

May 3, 2016, 12:45:05 PM5/3/16
to Reading Hackspace
Oh sorry, I haven't saw the pictures. Ok it's a really a standard minitower.

If people takes bits of it, the PATA  harddrive could be of interest for me (and maybe the DTV card if it's not already taken

Chris M

May 3, 2016, 7:26:38 PM5/3/16
to Reading Hackspace
Go for it Manoel, I'm not after those bits.