Board Stupid II Episode 1 Video?

Chris Bingham

Sep 18, 2017, 1:11:00 PM9/18/17
to Reading Hackspace
Hi,

Did anyone manage to record Board Stupid II Episode 1?

I was a latecomer to the thread, enquired when already pretty booked up and couldn't make last week. I also have another immovable clash this week (Foo Fighters at O2!).

If there is anything anyone can throw in my direction to help me find out off-line at least some of the tricks and gotchas, then please do!

I'm guessing there is not any space for me to come and lurk on the 3rd session next week and since I'll be 2 sessions short of a full set, I'm guessing it'd be antisocial to turn up anyway since I won't have much of a clue what I'm doing.

I'm hoping to do some PCB design in the next month or so, nothing too taxing (single layer) so might be able to have a stab and post on the forum if anyone's willing to take a look.

Thanks

Chris

Message has been deleted

Alex Gibson

Sep 18, 2017, 2:14:29 PM9/18/17
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

In exactly the same boat, except my excuse is less awesome than seeing Foo Fighters (jealous much).

Jeremy Poulter

Sep 18, 2017, 2:58:32 PM9/18/17
to rLab List
I am afraid we had a few troubles with the projector (I think it needs a new HDMI cable) so we did not get a chance to record it. I will be posting the slides shortly.

I will also post the schematic (in KiCAD) so you will be able to pick up from tomorrow if needed.

Alex Gibson

Sep 18, 2017, 3:00:53 PM9/18/17
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Cool, thanks!