new member sign up

Luke Barnard

Sep 28, 2016, 4:32:55 AM9/28/16
to Reading Hackspace
Hello!

Thank you very much for the friendly welcome and tour/demo when I popped down to the last two open nights. It seems like a really interesting and fun group to be part of, and I would like to join.

Last Wednesday it was mentioned I should pop back this week, as some cards may have arrived, which would make it possible to sign up.

So I was wondering whether I should swing by tonight?

All the best,
Luke

Ryan .

Sep 28, 2016, 5:39:10 AM9/28/16
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luke,

See other thread on this. We have cards, I hope at least one works!

See you tonight?

Luke Barnard

Sep 28, 2016, 6:06:34 AM9/28/16
to Reading Hackspace
Brilliant, cheers. Yup, I'll pop down this evening!