Router help

Luke Barnard

May 23, 2017, 4:03:59 PM5/23/17
to Reading Hackspace
Hey,

The router in the router table has stopped working, and I could do with a hand to fix it. I was using it this evening, to make some light passes (~1mm) on some batons. It sounded like the power was intermittently coming and going, and then it wouldn't start again.

I've gone through the troubleshooting in the manual. Both brushes appear fine. The router appears to have power, as the power switch lights up. None of the safety features were jammed on.

Anyone have any thoughts or a few minutes to have a look?

Cheers,
Luke

Ian Petrie

May 23, 2017, 6:49:15 PM5/23/17
to Reading Hackspace
I'll be down tomorrow evening.

Ian

Luke Barnard

May 24, 2017, 9:45:12 AM5/24/17
to Reading Hackspace, i...@the-petries.co.uk
Cool, I'll try and get down for a bit. It will be earlier rather than later, as I've got something else on later.