One of our Ryobi's is missing

Ian Petrie

Apr 19, 2017, 3:19:05 AM4/19/17
to Reading Hackspace

Has anyone seen/borrowed one of the green Ryobi battery drills from downstairs?

Ian Petrie

Apr 22, 2017, 2:27:09 PM4/22/17
to Reading Hackspace
This has not, as of Friday afternoon anyway, returned.

Ian

Andrew Jacobs

Apr 24, 2017, 5:49:35 AM4/24/17
to Reading Hackspace
There was a drill in the small machine room on Saturday. Is that the one?

Ian Petrie

Apr 24, 2017, 8:14:55 AM4/24/17
to Reading Hackspace
The missing drill is green. I think the one you saw is blue.

Richard Francis

Apr 25, 2017, 9:24:58 AM4/25/17
to Reading Hackspace
I used it about a couple of weeks ago to drill out some rivets near the front up & over door Ian (when the welder malfunctioned).  I'm 99% sure I put it back under the benches near the lathe - but I could have had a brain lapse and left it buried under the benches / on / near the big table saw?  Don't know if that helps?