2 Tower cases with systems installed.

Jason Lee

Jan 21, 2017, 7:40:46 AM1/21/17
to Reading Hackspace

Hi Everyone,

Before these go to recycling if anyone wants them..

http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware/Reviews/aopenh700b/

There are 2 identical cases with systems already inside them that I listed before...(I was going to reuse the cases, but changed my mind)

NOTE: - still no PSU in either case...

Ubuntu 16.04-1 password 12345678

Asus P5WD2 Premium Motherboad with rear atx plate (full sized atx motherboard)
Intel Pentium D 3.2Ghz 2 cores
4 sticks of 1GB DDR2 for 4GB ram
ATI radeon 3850 (6 pin PCIE or 2*4 pin molex power with adapter currently plugged in) 2 * dvi output.(no dvi cable I'm afraid)
Maxtor 250gb Sata HD with ubuntu 16.04-1 LTS installed (Password:12345678)
Sony/NEC silver IDE dvd burner (working)
2 sata drive caddies (EZ Lock 2 ) with keys(Maxtor 250gb drive in one caddy.

Second system is identical (same board, disk, memory, dvd drive, caddies,  same ubuntu same password) but the graphics card is different...

amd rv370 128mb with 1 dvi and 1 vga output.

Regards,

Jason

Ryan .

Jan 21, 2017, 7:49:14 AM1/21/17
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Yes pls! I'll sort them at the space

Jason Lee

Jan 21, 2017, 12:17:52 PM1/21/17
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ryan,

I'll get them down tomorrow.

Are they OK to go by the shelves, or do you want me to put them somewhere else?

Regards,

Jason

Ryan .

Jan 21, 2017, 4:40:17 PM1/21/17
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Stick 'em under one of the desks upstairs.

Also, fyi Hackspace, I've installed Windows 10 on the desktop in the corner. Usual l/P on rLab. If it ever flakes or crashes let me know, it was being weird under Linux.

I've also installed KiCAD, trial of Altium for some stuff I needed and fusion 360.