Adafruit supplies

Jeremy Poulter

Sep 12, 2016, 6:21:06 AM9/12/16
to rLab List
Hi,

I am off to the US again so if anyone would like anything from Adafruit I can pick it up for you. If we can get the order to above $250 most items (Adafruit items, not the ones they resell) get a 40% discount.

Note: I am afraid I do have to charge VAT as it goes through my business, but even without the discount it normally works out cheaper that any other UK supplier.

Jeremy

Jeremy Poulter

Sep 12, 2016, 10:07:15 AM9/12/16
to rLab List
Forget to say I need any orders by the 3rd October.

Jeremy Poulter

Sep 12, 2016, 10:18:04 AM9/12/16
to rLab List
Oh and a minor correction: it is a 30% discount for most items (unless ordering 50+)

Jeremy Poulter

Sep 26, 2016, 10:27:21 AM9/26/16
to rLab List
Just bumping as a reminder I will be placing the order next week so let me know if you need anything!

Jeremy Poulter

Oct 2, 2016, 1:38:30 PM10/2/16
to rLab List

Last call, any more orders tell me now or hold your piece (at least for 6 months)

Jeremy

Jeremy Poulter

Oct 12, 2016, 6:51:09 PM10/12/16
to rLab List
All the goodies have arrived, will deliver to the space next week when I am back.

Inline images 1

Jeremy Poulter

Oct 21, 2016, 4:04:09 AM10/21/16
to rLab List
I dropped off all the orders at rLab last night, in the top draw of the filing cabinet. Will send individual emails later with what you owe.

gavi...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2016, 9:18:51 AM10/21/16
to Jeremy Poulter, rLab List

Yay! Like Christmas come early!