Lasercutting plea for help

juice...@googlemail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 11:24:53 AM2/20/18
to Reading Hackspace
Hi, I'm a member of oxhack and have been trying to get a tricky bit of laser cutting done for a project, but with the current situation and problems with the cutter... would I be able to throw myself on your goodwill, and superior laser cutter skills?

Tony Short

Feb 20, 2018, 11:38:25 AM2/20/18
to Reading Hackspace
Hi, my name is Tony and I deal with the laser cutter training at rLAB.

You basically have 2 options:
  • If its a one off job, you can attend our open evening on Wednesday from 7.30pm onwards. We will TRY and help, though depends on the specification of the job, and how busy it is on the night.
  • If you need regular access to the laser cutter we would recommend signing-up which would give you 24/7 access after inductions.