Repair Cafe This Sunday 15th

Stuart Ward

Apr 9, 2018, 3:05:58 PM4/9/18
to Reading Hackspace
Chaps

Just a reminder that we have the Repair Cafe this Sunday at RISC. If any rLabers are able to come and eat cake, drink tea, or even help with repairing things that would be great.

We will be in the Main Hall at RISC https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=51.45280&mlon=-0.96773#map=19/51.45280/-0.96773

Set up from 12:30, open from 13:00 till 16:30

and here is the facebook link
https://www.facebook.com/events/183023359091934/

Stuart
--
Stuart Ward M +44 7782325143

Mark_M

Apr 10, 2018, 6:25:40 AM4/10/18
to Reading Hackspace
> I have a digital camera (water damaged) and an electric heater (won't turn on) that I'd quite like some one to look at. Should I bring them along Sunday, or should Sunday be used for fixing non members items?

Stuart Ward

Apr 10, 2018, 6:38:49 AM4/10/18
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Bring it along, hackspace members are always welcome

Stuart

mikethebee

Apr 12, 2018, 8:21:33 AM4/12/18
to Reading Hackspace
Hello Stuart,
I plan to be along on Sunday but may not get there until about 1:30pm.
-Mike