Training ?

Nicholas Whitehead

Jun 9, 2015, 12:46:56 PM6/9/15
to reactor-...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys;

I have a modest budget for training. Any chance you (or pivotal) will be hosting any reactor classes in the next .....  say 6 months ?

Cheers.

//Nicholas

Jon Brisbin

Jun 10, 2015, 12:15:31 PM6/10/15
to Nicholas Whitehead, Reactor Framework
I asked around internally and I can say we won’t have Reactor-specific training in 2015 but that we’re actively working toward a more Reactive theme over all of Spring because Spring 5 will have a major thread of Reactive programming permeating it. In 2016 we will have Reactive training though I obviously can’t say what that will entail and whether parts of that will be Reactor-specific or not.

Is there something in particular you are wanting training for that we might discuss separately?

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
Reactor Project Lead

about.me/jonbrisbin | @j_brisbin | @ProjectReactor

Stephane Maldini

Jun 10, 2015, 1:36:29 PM6/10/15
to Jon Brisbin, Nicholas Whitehead, Reactor Framework
Hey Nicolas,

If you're Europe based, I am part of the Pivotal EMEA Field organization and I can organize a workshop anywhere around, or we can host it in our London office. If you are interested fire me a mail and I'll cc the right contact to setup something :)

We already mentor customers on related topics (reactive architecture, reactive programming). Let us know  !

Best
--
Stephane Maldini | Solutions Architect, CSO EMEA | London | Pivotal